Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Last chance for S.F. Crawl Shirts

Pages: 1 15 replies

C

If you were wanting a S.F Crawl T-shirt but didn't get one, here is the last chance to pick one up:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=8295&forum=7&14

Chongolio

Chongo,

I'm posting an "I want a Large" in every thread regarding the T's.

D

XL if you have one please :)

BB

XL for me too Please

C

Thanks everybody, you are all on the list. We are getting closer to 24 everyday thanks to Bong who is now down for 5 or so :wink:

Chongolio

I'll take an XL please!

Cheers,

KT

one XL shirt pleaze. Thanks.

C

On 2004-04-07 23:17, Tiki Rider wrote:

Hey Tikirider, If memory serves me correct didn't you prepay for a shirt at the OC crawl last year, but were unable to make it and pick it up. Then I ran out of your size and you told me not to worry about it and keep the cash. If that is the case then I will get this shirt out to you free of charge. Let me know, if my memory serves me correct or if i am still in a "crawl fog"

Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-08 08:45 ]

T

On 2004-04-08 08:41, Chongolio wrote:

On 2004-04-07 23:17, Tiki Rider wrote:

Hey Tikirider, If memory serves me correct didn't you prepay for a shirt at the OC crawl last year, but were unable to make it and pick it up. Then I ran out of your size and you told me not to worry about it and keep the cash. If that is the case then I will get this shirt out to you free of charge. Let me know, if my memory serves me correct or if i am still in a "crawl fog"

Chongolio

No CHongo, that was me! No wait. I can't go through with this. It wasn't me...

(damn! Chongo is just too nice of a guy to be 'bonged')

K
Kanaka posted on Thu, Apr 8, 2004 9:15 AM

Chongolio,

I replied on the other post but I would like an XL shirt and print.

Thx,

Kanaka

D

Chongolio , one LARGE shirt for me, please

and..is there a print?

thanks
elicia

Just an observation --

There's more people in this thread wanting an SF Crawl T-shirt that weren't at the crawl than those that were actually there!!!

C

On 2004-04-08 15:34, PolynesianPop wrote:
Just an observation --

There's more people in this thread wanting an SF Crawl T-shirt that weren't at the crawl than those that were actually there!!!

That is the TC Aloha for you. When everybody found out Bong came out empty on the shirt deal. Everybody pulled together to make sure Bong did not go shirtless. It is an honor to belong to such a fine organization. Honestly, I am amazed at the response. I was just hoping to not get stuck with to many leftovers after the crawl.

Hey Dogbytes! you have been added to the list too.

Everyone watch this thread for updates:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=8295&forum=7&start=45

Chongolio

On 2004-04-09 14:28, Chongolio wrote:

On 2004-04-08 15:34, PolynesianPop wrote:
Just an observation --

That is the TC Aloha for you. When everybody found out Bong came out empty on the shirt deal. Everybody pulled together to make sure Bong did not go shirtless.

You think? Maybe. My thought is they all want a shirt because the artwork is unbelievably creative and COOL to say the least! My comment was not an insult but rather a compliment to you my bruddah!

Chongo - One XL large for me as well please, and a petite wifebeater for my wahine too (if you have any left).

Your humble servant,
Shipwreck

New shirt info posted here:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=8295&forum=7&start=45

P-pop, your too cool. Thanks for all the warm fuzzies.

Cheers,
Chongolio

Pages: 1 15 replies