Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Architect Wanted!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hello all -

It looks like we're going to be able to do a modest remodel on our house, and we're looking for a tiki fan who's an architect/engineer. We'll also need a general contractor though all three at once would be even better!

We'll be putting up a second story, and we want to make our house a full-blown tiki hut. Think Monster House, only with stuff you actually want. If you're interested, or know anyone who might be interested, please drop us a line!

Thanks,
Karen & Tim

MB
Mrs. B posted on Wed, Apr 7, 2004 9:52 PM

Bamboo Ben Custom Tropical Decor
712 Yorktown Ave
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
714 960-1860

Aloha! See you soon.

Thanks! We know (and love) Bamboo Ben! Is he also an architect? Because we're not just talking decoration, we're talking rooflines and structural engineering, and drawing up architectural plans to hand over to a contractor. We're envisioning an Enchanted Tiki Room of our very own :)

MB

"It's all about the decorating," baby. You seek the contractor, have them build your specs and Bamboo Ben will "fix" it.
Aloha!

Karen & Tim~

You may want to fill out your "profile" information, as well as letting everyone know what city & state you are in. If you are on the West Coast, a contractor in NY is not going to be much help to you other than just general advice.

Just my 2 coconuts worth.

R
Rain posted on Thu, Apr 8, 2004 6:43 AM

if i was finished with school, i'd go from here to the west coast for this project.

Right you are, SugarCaddyDaddy. I've updated our profile. Several of you know us from a bunch of events around Los Angeles and from Mondo Tiki (we were the ones in blinding pink & orange). We've been lurking on the boards forever but never posted before and I completely forgot that no one would have any clue who we are...

Pages: 1 6 replies