Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Mai Kai Pole Photos?

Pages: 1 5 replies

I saw a photo of the poles in the famous Mai Kai recently... I have two cuts of very straight pine that I would like to use on each side of the doorway to my tiki room and would like to carve them similar to the poles in the Mai Kai. Does anyone have a front view detail picture of the poles? I would greatly appreciate if you could help!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-04-08 23:08 ]

wich poles do you mean? the ones by the gardens?(those were the o/a poles) i have video of the entire place, some pics, ill check with the wife. i can copy the video for you. jimmy.

Hey lake, i live in ft lauderdale. next time i go to the mai kai, i don't mind taking pics for you. the only thing is i don't have a digital camera, so i would have to mail them to you. do you mean the posts in the dining area, to the side of the stage?

Thanks for the response... yes, I think they are the ones inside in the dining area... someone had recently posted pictures on the main discussion forum and you can see the poles in that picture a little. I was just looking for a bit more detail and a frontal view.

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-04-09 22:52 ]

S

Lake, look through the Hukilau pics form last year and you should find some pics. Go to http://www.thehukilau.com/2003/2003_pictures.htm

Thanks for the link Swanky!

Pages: 1 5 replies