Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Your 3 FAVOURITES 3 COCKTAILS RECIPES?????

Pages: 1 5 replies

Yeahhhh
what are your 3 favourite 3 cocktail recipes?
I'd appreciate so much if you explain them ( I mean ingredients,measures,....)

I request that we help this new guy on the block, because
A.) The GROG LOG and INTOXICA are not available in Spain, and
B.) As my recent e-bay auctions prove, Spain has a fine tradition in cocktail container manufacture, but the drinks served in these fine mugs are ABOMINABLE ! Maybe this will be the first step in changing that...

Yes i was in Spain recently and ordered a Mai Tai, and while i'm not complaining about being served 20 oz of neat spirits in a pilsner glass for 6 euros, it sure as shit weren't no Mai Tai.

Well, Spain is known thanks to its beers and wine (very cheap, that's why we see a lot of travelers drunken upper lips :wink: )..... When you go out at night for fun usual is whiskey, rum or vodka with soda. Nothing more. Nobody knows about Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiians,.......just whiskey and whiskey and whiskey.......

Well, my 3 favourites cocktails:
Blue Hawaiian
Rastafarian (VERY GOOD)
and a good TEQUILA SUNRISE

This link could help,
https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic-new.php?topic=5286&forum=1#fresh

but I could recommend just about anything in Beachbum Berry's books. You should be able to find them on line.

On 2004-04-09 14:14, marcoslive wrote:
Yeahhhh
what are your 3 favourite 3 cocktail recipes?
I'd appreciate so much if you explain them ( I mean ingredients,measures,....)

My #1 favorite was given to me by a High Priest of Mixology at my favorite dive bar. It's called a Hairy Whore.

equal parts of melon liqueur, peach schnapps, vodka, malibu, sour mix, and pineapple shaken with ice and then strained. (I asked the High Priest for a shooter that said, "F*CK ," and he gave us that as a shooter for four people. It's normally served as a cocktail.)

My #2 favorite is Cuba Libre.

#3 is a white russian. (I'm not hardcore enough to mentally live in the tropics all the time.)

Pages: 1 5 replies