Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Higi Tiki

Pages: 1 15 replies

Some pendants I carved, Walnut, cocobolo, West Indies Rosewood and Mahogony 1-3 inches tall each. White one is Munktiki's "Poptiki", blue is a SHAG skull.

Cool stuff McDougall!

C

Very cool, McDougal.

McDou-cool!
:tiki:

B

SO THATS where you have been. Hidin down there id ft Liquerdale causin all those woodchips to be flyin round. Lookin good man Good. Mr Cool McDool We gotta get together some time

How much for the one in the 1st pic 3rd from left??? I want it! E-mail me.

K

Those are very cool McDougall!

Kanaka

[ Edited by: Kanaka on 2004-04-12 10:04 ]

McDougall,
Great stuff! I love your style!

Very cool work, McDougall. I like the Shag skulls.

http://www.samgambino.com

P

The first one on the left in the second pic has a "Wallace and Grommit" look about it.

Very cool.

I just got my Higi Tiki in yesterdays mail. They even look better in person! I slept with it around my neck last night, does that make me a tiki whore? Great job on carving these!

Doug

i'll be driving down your way in late june are you selling your work ? it looks great.tell me how to reach you in sofla when i get there.

Mahalo! Glad you like your Tiki Doug. David you can pm me or email [email protected]. Ben yours is on the way. Benzart yeah we gotta hang out. Thanks again for all the great comments.

McDougall - I've been bidding on a couple of your auctions - lost each time - always the cheapskate!

Glad to see you here, as your carvings have an astonishing smoothness as well as real feel for Tiki.

Trader Woody

Very nice style, Douge...especially the "moderne" one Ben likes, and the Cook islands one. And also all the Moais, I want to do a chapter or a couple of pages in my next book on the infinite variety in which the Moai face can be altered by stretching or squeezing the facial features. I love it.

Very nice style, Douge...especially the "moderne" one Ben likes,

You mean the one Ben has!!!

Score!

Love it!

Pages: 1 15 replies