Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Thursday May 6th, 2004. Tiki-Ti. 6:00pm. Pre-Oasis drinks.

Pages: 1 16 replies

M

See you there.

Man, that ain't pre-Oasis, that's Oasis. I'm already going to be in Palm Springs by that time.

Utopiandreem & i will be off to oasis as well on the 6th. Sorry we will miss meeting you Martiki. Hope to see you @ oasis.

[ Edited by: Tiki Bird on 2004-04-12 12:29 ]

What Humuhumu said! Pineapples will already be in PS at the CT for TO enjoying a MT!

Yeah, Martin - head directly to Palm Springs Thursday!

Sorry Martin. I will be in PS on WEDNESDAY!

A

Martin, we might try to catch you there, as Naomi and I will have just flown in (and boy will our arms be tired!), and other activities are posilutely keeping us in town until a Fri afternoon departure for the desert.

-Randy

DZ

On 2004-04-12 11:48, Humuhumu wrote:
Man, that ain't pre-Oasis, that's Oasis. I'm already going to be in Palm Springs by that time.

Ditto!

TB

Who else is plannin to show up on thursday night in Palm Springs?

T

We are Ok for Tiki Ti on Thursday 6:00pm.
See you there

Already planning the same thing. Nice to know others will be there.
See you soon!

M

We will actually not make it to the Tiki-Ti until about 11:30 that night after all. It will have been a long day, and we'll really need the drinks.

I'll see you at Tiki Ti, Martin!

M

First congratulatory drink is on me, Mrs. Velour!

er...I mean Mr. Velour. :wink:

A

An unmoveable obligation has caused us to change our plans for Thu, flights and everything, so unfortunately Naomi and I will not make it to the Tiki Ti at all. So Martiki, the good news for you is that this means that you are now free to come at 6:00p as originally planned, without risk of seeing us! But the bad news is that we're still coming to Oasis the next afternoon - yessir, it takes more than that to ditch us!

-Randy

Is anyone heading to the Ti tonight - wednesday?

See you tonight!

Toro! Toro!

Pages: 1 16 replies