Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

HOT water

Pages: 1 12 replies

Ahhhhhh. Hot Water. Cleanse the Mind, Body and Soul. Is it meditation? What gives and why does it make us relax? Hot soak, no jets please. Is it strange that a Guy enjoys a hot soak and a candle too? Make longer tubs, please!!!

You think YOU need a longer tub!?! How do you think I feel?
TG

You guys need to stay in the Traveler's Suite at the Madonna Inn -- it has a 10-foot bathtub.

On 2004-04-14 10:10, cynfulcynner wrote:

You guys need to stay in the Traveler's Suite at the Madonna Inn -- it has a 10-foot bathtub.

Hell, I'm a little worried about if and where they’re bunkin together at the Oasis.
Mrs. B?

Yeah, you gotta love hot water and candles. After all, without it, there'd be no grits, oatmeal or spaghetti by candlelight - oh wait, you're talking about a bath. Okay, forget what I said...

Rev,

How about a nice cast-iron kettle over a fire. Now that's relaxing! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

D

It's a womb thing.

So, what do you think about having a hot tub in a tiki bar? Everything will be in a 20' X 20' sun room surrounded by tropical plants, a treasure chest, a bamboo bar, hanging above will be netting with all sorts of flotsam and jetsam including a puffer fish lamp, fishing floats, tapa lamps, all sorts of goodies. I'll need a couple of wicker couches...the room will have vents of course. Is this acceptable? Do you think it will live up to it's name of The Huki Lounge?

I had an apartment in HB with a roman tub.... so big it didn't need doors for the shower area. Problem was, if you tried to fill it, it took 1 1/2 hours, and the water was only lukewarm!

I'm getting a Pedicure this weekend(no polish).

"He who works physically, needs a little Pampering too!!"

Cheers to the "Male'ist Movement!"

Step aside girls, we're movin' in!

On 2004-04-14 10:17, Unga Bunga wrote:

On 2004-04-14 10:10, cynfulcynner wrote:

Hell, I'm a little worried about if and where they’re bunkin together at the Oasis.
Mrs. B?

p.s. bunga unga! Ha ha ha ! You wish!! Mrs B knows how straight her BamBoo is! If it weren't for her, I'd have no idea of how much all of this "feels so good!"

Suck up your man-hoods and give it a try! Equality is good!!!! Really, good!

Oooooooooooh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ben is in touch with his inner Bamboo.

TG

On 2004-04-14 23:43, RevBambooBen wrote:
p.s. bunga unga! Ha ha ha ! You wish!! Mrs B knows how straight her BamBoo is! If it weren't for her, I'd have no idea of how much all of this "feels so good!"
Suck up your man-hoods and give it a try! Equality is good!!!! Really, good!
Oooooooooooh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mr.B,
You know I lov ya!
Not that there's any thing wrong with that. :)

Pages: 1 12 replies