Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

There but for the grace of God...

Pages: 1 9 replies

He's a living coloring book! I bet his kids aren't allowed to own any magic markers...

On 2004-04-20 13:04, freddiefreelance wrote:
I bet his kids aren't allowed to own any magic markers...

And I bet he's not allowed to own any kids!

D

[i]
And I bet he's not allowed to own any kids!

he probably cant afford kids after getting all that body work done.

on a serious note: is that good tattoo work or not? i dont know much about the art or process..

[ Edited by: dogbytes on 2004-04-20 13:54 ]

K
Kim posted on Tue, Apr 20, 2004 2:03 PM

Emphatically not good work. You generally don't want a tattoo to look like someone attacked you with a ballpoint pen while you were asleep.

[ Edited by: Kim on 2004-04-20 14:03 ]

B

I don't have a clue what the hell book I was reading, Koontz maybe, but it involved a new Inmate asking what his cell partner was in for. Took off his shirt, showing a huge Mickey Mouse tatoo, and said "Copyright Infringment". You're doing life for a Mickey Tatoo? "No, I'm doing life because I tore The Disney Lawyer's arm off and beat him with" Or something to that effect.

D

On 2004-04-20 14:03, Kim wrote:
Emphatically not good work.

ah i thought maybe when they filled it in and did some shadowing.. well, we have his website, we can watch the work in progress.

and of course, mock him here in TikiCentral :)

Is that self inked?

Not good!

DZ

Unless I'm mistaken, the only pix from his album that are actual tattoos are the very last two (Splash Mountain, I think...) All the rest are just the temporary ink outlines the tattoo artist applies before beginning work - they're not s'posed to look good! One way you can tell is that there's no skin redness on any of the others, and if you have (or have seen) a fresh tat, you know how red/swollen they can get!

However, if that is the case, I don't understand why the guy has them all over already, unless the artist is just going to ink him non-stop until it's all done. Being temporary, the rough outlines wash off easily!

And that rocketship on the knee is gonna hurt!

[i] All the rest are just the temporary ink outlines the tattoo artist applies before beginning work - they're not s'posed to look good! One way you can tell is that there's no skin redness on any of the others, and if you have (or have seen) a fresh tat, you know how red/swollen they can get!

I thought that they looked like healed outlines of the tattoo.

Pages: 1 9 replies