Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

HELP for a spanish guy..............

Pages: 1 6 replies

I'm from Spain and have just received my "Beachbum Berry's Grog Log" and "Beachbum Berry's Intoxica!" books. But my problem now is I don't have "hardware". I mean Sugar syrup, Orgeat Syrup, Passion Fruit Syrup,......as they are not avalaible her ein spain. Problem is Trader Vic's don't ship outside of US ( its web says they do, but they don't...)

Anyone would receive my order and ship to me then? Of course I'd pay for shipping rates from your home to Spain before you shipping.
I hope anyone can help me.
Thanks

Marcoslive~

To help gain interest in helping you obtain the ingredients you need, let me ask: do you have access to any of the tiki mugs available only in Spain? It seems as if the Spanish mugs bring a premium. There may be some TC'ers that would possibly do a trade with you.

Maybe some of our East Coast TC'ers can help since the shipping would be cheaper coming from them rather than the West Coast.

Now that I brought that up, you may be getting 5 years worth of the ingredients you need. Drink up!

Well, you can make your own sugar syrup for a start:
https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic-new.php?topic=7523&forum=1

And like Virani has said in another thread, the others are available as soon as you cross the border in France. If you are really desperate, I could mail you some from England, but I'm sure that with a little research you can find them in Spain. (Start by asking at your local cocktail bar) Half the fun is in the hunt!

Trader Woody

i'd go w/ trader woody's advice. but, if you still want stuff from the u.s., i am willing to get the goods for you. send me a private message & let me know what you need.

btw, where do you live in spain?

V

I can be helpful too...

PS : anyone for a trade : Orgeat syrup vs nice tiki mugs ???

Hi,
thanks for your offer. I've to leave right now for 3 days. I'll email you then.
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

On 2004-04-22 15:21, marcoslive wrote:
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Is that the Spanish for "Mugs here still cost the equivalent of $20 - $30, so you can stuff our orgeat up your arse?" or is that the typical Spanish enthusiasm? :wink:

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 6 replies