Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Drubk again

Pages: 1 3 replies

Just got back from Alex's Bar, drunk on Thursday working on Friday always a good idea. Ah tiki Oasis is not that far off. I'm definintley looking forward to that. Fisherman will be in town soon too at The Lav lounge, Purple Orchid, and about 5 minutes from my pad at Piukes. Speaking of my pad I held off on a housewarming party because I moved in on winter time. I guarantee it will happen between late May to Mid June in the summer so we can make it a luau. I gots to show off my bad ass bar compliments of Tiki Diablo.

Damn I'm drunk right now.

Looks like I'll be doing some travelling this summer. I'm setting up Devil Doll's SUmmer tour and will have to come along to road manage so I am going to get to visit about 20 cities in 3 weeks soon. One of teh venues Devil Doll will play is Burt's Tiki in New Mexico so I get to visit a tiki establishment and get paid for it.

God I'm drunk right now.

I don;t get to kick it enough with Tiki Diablo, Cherry Caori, CB Howlie, Lucky Desins, Humuhuma, Lucky Designs, and Al& Shelley. I got to do something about that. Ey Ale & Shelley I got to finish a painting up fpr you two by Oasis, I got a gift coming fopr the hosts of the now infamous room 135.

Shit I'm drunk right now

I gotta wake up at 6:30 tomorrow so I should gop now.

Later,
Fred (suicide_sam)

Looking forward to your housewarming.

You are "drubk" alright, and yes, you should "gop" and get some sleep.

Road manager for 3 weeks huh? Ever do that before? Oh, lot's & lot's of fun...well, not really. It's more like babysitting and you have no control over the neighbors kids that keep coming over to make a mess of things.

God, I'm sober.

M

Suicide Sam needs Tiki Shout back!

A

Aloha Sam!!!!
Oasis will be Epic. Wow, Artwork? COOL!!!
Mahalo,
Al

Pages: 1 3 replies