Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Back yard redo.......

Pages: 1 10 replies

Transformation of the backyard into a tropical paradise.... still a long way to go!

Phase one.... pool rebuild & concrete deck demolition

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Detail of pebble finish & stone coping

It is hard to see, but along the longer wall, all the concrete has been removed, and will be landscaped with lava rock planters & tropical plants, right up to the edge of the pool. The walls will also get painted to look like a tile mosaic of retro style tropical & ocean scenery, if I ever get the time and motivation!

[ Edited by: Traderpup on 2004-04-23 14:51 ]

TB

Very nice pup! Keep the pics rolling in.

t-bird.

Looks great, Pup! When can I move in? I'm clean, I don't bark and I only occasionally poop in the yard.

B

Nice work! It's gonna be hard to skate with that texture,though. :wink:

A

Terry,
Looks great, what are you going to plant?
Mahalo,
Al

TraderPup
I remember talking to you about this a while
back. That's a realy big project,,and it's
looking great.
Bondo Tiki
(of)Bike Shack

Scew the planting, when is the pool PARTEY? We can have our CD release party there.

Traderpup.......backyard looks good. We have some Heliconia you can have. PM me if you want me to save some for you.....

Looking good! It's sure to make a splendid addition to the Spectacular East Indies Room.

Pup,

The tilework around the perimeter looks great. I can really see the impact of the carefully selected tile under the water as well. The water in the "after" photos is dramatically more reflective.

Great choices.

Can wait to see again in person

M

Man, looking at the pool/sunshine and looking at the 40F weather here in Detroit makes me very jealous!!! It's going to look sooo good!!

Pages: 1 10 replies