Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tikistock 2002 (The Great Brit-Tiki Pissfest!)

Pages: 1 3 replies

Tikistock 2002
(The Great Brit-Tiki Pissfest & London Luau)

After the great success of last years British Tiki Convention at Trader Vic's London, we now celebrate the opening of the South London Pacific.(London's first new Tiki Bar in decades).

Come down to The South London Pacific for a cocktail fuelled evening of fun, entertainment, and Tiki!

Special pre-Tikistock gathering for Tiki Central members & friends!!! More to follow.

Time: Saturday October 26th from 6:00pm onwards.
Place: South London Pacific (http://www.southlondonpacific.com)
Price:Free!!
Mail [email protected] for more info
No need to RSVP, but it would help to know how many are coming

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2002-08-23 06:33 ]

Tiki Chris has kindly offered to host a special pre-Tikistock get-together for Tiki Centralites at his pad in central London. Details to be announced soon.

Trader Woody

On 2002-08-23 07:36, Trader Woody wrote:
Tiki Chris has kindly offered to host a special pre-Tikistock get-together for Tiki Centralites at his pad in central London.

Yep! Tiki Emi & I are thinking 3ish would be a good time.

Tiki Central members are more than welcome in our flat - just please RSVP me at

[email protected]

so that we know how many folks are coming. You're welcome to bring a friend/date/partner/whatever along just please let us know so that we can best accomodate you!

We'll probably have a few light pu-pu platter type yummies & I might make some punch or something. Your suggestions are certainly welcome & encouraged too!

Oh by the way, Tiki Emi would like me to add that we live in a shoe-free home. So wear your least embarassing pair of socks/stockings/whatever.

Looking forward to seeing you,
Tiki Chris

Tiki Chris

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2002-09-12 09:24 ]

Last call!

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 3 replies