Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

posting my pic.'s

Pages: 1 6 replies

D

sorry to post off topic folks, i'm very new to this and was wondering if some one could tell me how i can post a pic. with my reply's

[ Edited by: doctiki on 2004-04-24 22:30 ]

A

Here's the info. it's always good to see pictures
https://tikicentral.com/faq.php#embed
Mahalo,
Al

O

Another helpful tip which isn't listed in the FAQ's is, to enlarge the picure, you need to change the third to last number from a 0 to a 6. Otherwise, the picture is only 1"x1".
Good luck
:drink:

[ Edited by: OnaTiki on 2004-04-24 14:47 ]

D

Thank you all for the help on posting pictures. Again thank you from me . My picture of my 1st carvings is in creatinf tiki ,under Where are all the carvers hiding, NO Carvings posted.

A

There seems to be some trouble with some of the photo posting, I want to explain the difference between the thumbnail and full size picture. When you download a picture to Shutterfly, their software makes two distinct pictures. One is a "thumbnail" the other a "full size picture". These two pictures are then assigned a unique web address. The address as Ona points out, is only different by one number. Open the "thumbnail" to the "full size picture" before you check the properties and you will post the bigger of the two pictures.

D

Alnshely, my kid just showed me what Ona had said, the kid was supprised with bit of info. Thank you both , Ona and Alnshely.
Mahalo Doc Tiki and kid

Hey Doc...not to worry, my kids show me most of the stuff I wanna do on the computer too. And if they complain I just calmly explain our parent/child relationship to them in terms they can understand: "Hey, you wanna eat tonite?"

Pages: 1 6 replies