Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Witco Dining Table for Sale - SOLD

Pages: 1 7 replies

i may have the opportunity to purchase a witco table tomorrow (sunday april 25). however, i don't have room for it.

anybody interested? you'd have to pick it up or arrange the shipping. i live in nj (07764).

let me know if you're interested. i'd sell it pretty cheap or trade for tiki stuff.

take care,
tiki chris

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2004-04-27 13:32 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris 2006-03-07 14:59 ]

TikiChris!

Yes, I'd be interested. Let's talk. I know if it ends up not being of interest to me, then I'd be happy to pass it to Laney.

My email is on my profile. Thanks.

hey. got the table. it's in decent condition. i'll try to post pics & a detailed description later.

already gotten a ton o' private messages & emails - forgive me if i don't get back to anyone right away.

I am also interested in the table.

WITCO DINING TABLE

I bought this table at a local yard sale (the seller was using it to display CDs & whatnot for sale). I love it & wish I had room for it. To my surprise, my wife even loves it so much she tried to figure out how we could keep it!

Please get in touch w/ me if you're interested in owning this table or if you have any questions about it. Also, I'll be happy to email pics to anyone.

I'll probably keep it on the market for 2 weeks from today (April 27) before selling it. I'm open to trading, but would prefer cash.

Keep in mind that if you want it, you will have to pick it up or arrange to have it shipped. However, if you live w/in 100 miles or so of my home, I'll consider delivering it (for a price). It's a really heavy, substantial piece of furniture (I have no idea about the weight but will try to figure it out).

FYI: There are some non-Tiki Central folks (one's a local dealer, the other a collector in NYC) that are also interested in purchasing this piece.

DIMENSIONS:

~84" Long w/ both leaves inserted (each leaf is around 11.5" wide),
~42" Wide,
~30" Tall from the ground.

DESCRIPTION:

Overall, this dining table is in very good condition.

Table Top:
... has some scratches & marks. The detailing on the side is in great condition but a couple of areas need to be sanded (just a little) & restained.

Leaves:
... are in great condition.

Glides:
... are in good working order. The rectangular blocks that fit into the grooves should probably be replaced (no big deal). The gearing works well but is a bit rusty - could probably use some WD40.

Body:
... is in excellent condition! But, it's missing a few 'buttons' that cover the screws.

Legs:
... hubba hubba! Hot Legs! They shine & look brand new w/out any marks or scratches! Perfect condition. However, the feet are a bit scruffed up.

Mahalo,
Tiki Chris

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2004-04-27 13:40 ]

I sent an email w/ my asking price for the Witco table to everyone who's contacted me. If you did not receive the message & are interested, please email me. My email address is on my profile page.

Thanks,
Tiki Chris

TC

If you haven't read my posting on the Ohana forum, I'm moving back to London in late april/early may & leaving my Witco table.

I've had a few people contact me about it. Here's the scoop:

I'm asking $200 for it. Also note that i'm just too strapped for time to deal w/ any shipping arrangements. I could possibly transport it somewhere in the general NJ/NYC area, but I would expect to be paid about $100 for my time.

I may have a few other things that will be needing a new home (I'm keeping my mugs and my tikis), mostly MCM furniture. Also, our house is for sale (it's MCM) as well as a bunch of mundane stuff like our car, tv, etc.

We may be having a yard sale. Stay tuned for details.

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris 2006-03-06 17:57 ]

TC

tis sold.
thanks everybody for your interest & well wishes.
i may be unloading some more mcm furniture (will post if/when i get it figured out).

Pages: 1 7 replies