Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Leilani

Pages: 1 3 replies

I am not a collector. I inherited, by default (no other family member wanted them) 12, pristine Tiki Leilani glasses. I guess y'all call them mugs. I was greatful no one else wanted them since I have always liked them. They spent 30+ years that I know of in my mom's china cabinet. They have faces on both sides and say "Tiki Leilani". I was wondering if I needed to insure them and have found out by the posts here that insurance is unnecessary as they are practically worthless to anyone except me. Thanks so much for the photos posted. At least I know now what they are and I can use them without worry instead of keeping them under glass.

Thanks again

Fill 'em up with Mai Tai's, invite over 11 friends, light up the torches, put some Martin Denny on the turntable and you'll be putting them to the best use possible.

-Z

OMG, Now how did you know I owned a "turntable"? LOL Must have been the not so subtle hint of seeing the "mugs" for 30 years. Thanks for the suggestion. Since I am in Texas do you suppose the faces on the mugs will change if I fill them with Tequila instead of rum?

On 2004-04-26 10:15, Tiki Leilani wrote:
OMG, Now how did you know I owned a "turntable"? do you suppose the faces on the mugs will change if I fill them with Tequila instead of rum?

I think most people in this forum own a turntable (or 2 or 3). As for the tequila in a Tiki mug? That kinda talk can get a person roughed up 'round these parts. You best stick with rum if ya know what's good fer ya!

-Z

Pages: 1 3 replies