Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Home Bar. Tiki King's 821 Club

Pages: 1 13 replies

Seeing all these great home bars got my thinking, I have never put mine up for review, as it were (there is a link here and there, but...) So here it is...
http://www.tikiking.com/lounge_door.html
(tell 'em Tiki King sent you)
If you are planning to be in the Santa Cruz area, and would like to come visit, let me know. (especially if it is on sunday, Sept 1st)
Cheers!
Tiki King

T

Tiki King,
Fantastic bar and very impressive mug collection. Even caught a glimpse of a Shag print. I really liked the large shelf that holds most of your mugs and is something I would like to do with my bar.

TikiRob

Tiki King,

Great looking place - most impressive array of liquors as well... Gotta make a trip out west to catch all these great home tiki bars...

:drink:

M

That is one fine Tiki palace. It's almost getting out of the league of "home bar' and into semi-professional! Scores high marks in all categories, even the Czechoslovakian judge is giving it a 5.8.

Stellar.

midnite

S
samoa posted on Mon, Aug 26, 2002 8:03 PM

I never found the lounge tiki king. :( I think i got lost.

S
samoa posted on Mon, Aug 26, 2002 8:04 PM

but the black velvet was cool!

H

I can't find your black velvet, Tiki King -- I don't want to miss out on it, can someone point me in the right direction?

TK

the lounge can be found here:
http://www.tikiking.com/lounge_door.html
Tell 'em Tiki King sent you!
You can see some of the black velvet by clicking on the pics in the lounge, or in the Art section: http://www.tikiking.com/Art_Pic_Frame_Set.html
Of course, the best way to see things is to just explore the site...
Cheers!
Tiki King

King, love your tiki room and bar, your entire web site, and listening to your uke album!! I definitely need to visit you guys soon....what's happening on Sept. 1?

Thanks TikiHula!
Sept.1st is a big day at the Tiki King Hut. Are you going to be in or near Santa Cruz? (or can you be..)if so send me an E-mail ASAP!
Cheers!
Tiki King

Ok Tikiking, I guess I am the only one who cant navigate your site? like your site & have seen it before. I've seen the luau pics, but cant seem to find any interior bar/lounge shots.
Is this a snipe hunt or am I just daft?
Hold my hand for minute:
The whole entrance to the lounge with the open sign, click one of the tiki's & you get a pop up window asking for lower case, you click ok, a little sorry we're closed sign shows up, click again on another idol & it takes you to the menu, click the 2 tiki mugs that say "the lounge", another menu opens & you click leisure.......FINALLY you see the martini glass that says "see the lounge" & click it & IT LOOPS YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU ORIGINALLY BEGAN!!
I give up!

H

You gotta tell 'em that Tiki King sent you! Type "tiki king" in that popup. The 821 doesn't let any old riff-raff in.

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2002-08-27 14:58 ]

ok, I AM bloody daft.
(i guess i never even read the prompt)

um, besides that... EXTREMELY COOL LOUNGE!!

S
samoa posted on Tue, Sep 12, 2006 5:47 PM

ok, 5 years later I found the lounge! yea! very cool.

Pages: 1 13 replies