Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

e-bay: Enchanted Tiki Room Art Print

Pages: 1 12 replies

I wish I could afford one of these right now!
Maybe another TC member will be the lucky recipient :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2240971584

I wish, too.

B

[ Edited by: BaronV on 2004-09-09 20:06 ]

Here's the LE info:

"...this classic theme-park artwork is being lavishly reproduced on special etching paper not available for purchase at Disneyland® and is presented exclusively by Disney Auctions in a limited edition of 10 prints. Disney Auctions is the only authorized source for Print on Demand reproductions outside The Disney Gallery at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California."

Oh, boy! special etching paper! I gotta have one at any price!!

S

What is special etching paper anyway?

S

oh... 36x48 is bigger than you can get it at Disneyland isn't it? Maybe that's the attraction.

On 2004-04-26 21:40, spy-tiki wrote:
oh... 36x48 is bigger than you can get it at Disneyland isn't it? Maybe that's the attraction.

E-Ticket required?

Deliverears can take care of you without any fuss. We purchased ours via print on demand also.

B

[ Edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 17:06 ]

Thanks for the info BaronV, was planin on getting a print on ebay.

We have a non-limited edition copy of this print framed by framefetish.com which I can highly recommend as an alternative.

[ Edited by: Suburban Hipster on 2004-04-27 10:42 ]

Thanks for the info everyone! Since we don't have a Disneyland in Canada, and the first and only time I've been was at age 7, I'm not very much in the know when it comes to what's available. I'm happy to hear that $150 isn't the only price for this cool item.
Mahalo,

S

Ooh, I didn't know they had the big ones. Thanks for the info, but does anyone know what etching paper is? And how does it look on canvas?

Pages: 1 12 replies