Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Belly Button Dangle Jewelry

Pages: 1 8 replies

D

just updating my Amazon wish list with tiki items. found this ~ but dont have the piercing to go with.. but maybe one of you younger, hipper, more pierced members would like it..

I seriously do not think you should be messing around with your bellybutton! What the f*$k's a matter with you?

Did you know that The Center for Disease Control (CDC), conducted a survey and found that in 2002 (last year of survey), during navel piercing, 1,356 people bled to death when their bellybutton popped out .

(my older cousin told me that if you play with your bellybutton, it could come untied and pop out and everything inside would soon be out; I believed him because he could make this cool farting sound with his hand and his armpit, (and unfortunately I still do))

On 2004-04-27 09:26, Tiki_Bong wrote:
(my older cousin told me that if you play with your bellybutton, it could come untied and pop out and everything inside would soon be out;

i have ALWAYS believed this to be true!!. when you're born, the doctor does your belly button JUST like the punching balls we had as kids, roll it, then twist, then stuff it back in. so dont mess with it.

when i had my gall bladder removed last year, my biggest fear was not the surgery, but that someone would screw up my bellybutton and i would fly around the room like a deflated ballooon.

luckily for me, they did it right. and i live.

What about people that have outies? Do they pierce their belly button stumpy thing? I can't even imagine what an outie would look like pierced. But add a tiki and ANYTHING looks cool! The face on that guy reminds me of the moai like statue that marcoslive bought.

Nah, they won't pierce outies. In fact, an average of 3 out of 10 people are turned away at piercing parlors because their belly buttons aren't "right" for piercing. There, don't you feel enlightened?

I think a good rule when piercing is...
"Don't pierce anything that performs a function."

I may have to branch out and get that Tiki bananabell. I usually stick with fish, but that thing's pretty cool.

Ahhhh! zen!
I've always thought that it might not be a good idea for a woman to get a tattoo below her belly button. What if she decides to have kids? A pregnancy would make it look mighty interesting.

OK, I caved and got in on eBay for $2.99, including shipping. This thing is sweeeet! It will be gracing my belly button for quite a while. Two thumbs up!

On 2004-05-04 10:24, kitschywoman wrote:
Two thumbs up!

This reminds me of a classic faux pas on TV in the UK. A tv show called the Big Breakfast did a link to someone doing a live review of a show called 'Queer as Folk', at that time pushing the boundries by being a completely gay docudrama on prime time Brit tv. The reviewer finished the review with the immortal words, 'thumbs up!' which led to the presenters bursting out with laughter.

Trader Woody

I don't partipate in this forum (truly):
http://www.pointask.com/pointask/f_q.php3?qid=7160

Pages: 1 8 replies