Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

All New Prints by Jacqueline Davies aka Trader Jack

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha

Here is a new series of limited edition prints by my girlfriend Jacqueline Davies. We will be making the trip out to Tiki Oasis and intend to bring a few with us to sell. If anyone is interested in making a purchase come and see us poolside. The prints are A3 size and will be $40 a piece. Even if you don't want to buy one stop by and say hi anyway.
For more of Jacquis work on a previous thread follow this link - http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic-new.php?topic=4576&forum=7&vpost=52010 .
The images have been slightly cropped by my photo server (which I don't know how to rectify, sorry), the most affected is Tiki Lounge which actually has a full bamboo border.
Hope you like them.

I've just read the thread about illegal vending at Tiki Oasis and would like to add that the prints will only be available for veiwing until the event comes to a close. Appologies for any confusion or offence that may have been caused.

Outrigger

Spirit Of The Island

Tiki Lounge

Boomerang Sputnik (not so tiki but a nice mid-century feel none the less)

[ Edited by: hotrod_tiki on 2004-04-28 00:51 ]

MB

I give up! Meet ya at the pool.
It will be a most excellent Tiki Oasis!!!!
Aloha and welcome. Right On!
Aloha!
Mrs. Bamboo

A
Artiki posted on Sun, May 2, 2004 2:29 AM

Yeah....great selection of prints, Jack.
Have a wicked time at the Oasis, don't worry too much about us stuck back here in Blighty in the cold and damp. (Sulk)
We'll see you both when you get back.

Pages: 1 2 replies