I have the following mugs to trade:

1st ed. blue Shag Ratongo
1st ed. Shag Ku-Ku
Munktiki Chongo
Hawaiian Inn Paddle Licker (green)
Vintage Island Chief
Poliki Regan Mug
Vintage Trader Vics Mug
much more to trade, too many to list. I don't know how to download pics to this site, so if you want a pic, just send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you. Looking for older Bosko mugs and Munktiki Digs.

Hi, I don't have any mugs that i think you would want, but if you are looking for bosko stuff, great fakes has some for sale the last time i looked. i hope that helps.

Yep, I just picked up the last cannibal trio the other day from them. I can't believe I got that lucky.

What is great fakes?

On 2004-04-28 12:46, sparklegem wrote:
What is great fakes?

It's a website...great deals on Bosko Mugs

T

Atomicchick, are you going to bring any mugs to Tiki Oasis for trading? If so, I might have a couple that may interest you.

Wow RR that's 2 great suggestions from you today, the lamp shade and this greatfakes website! Just ordered the Bosko mugs from them that I thought where sold out long ago. Target for that shade is next, Mahalo

Hey Nettiki, are you sure that was the last? I just bought a set, hope they had that one more for me, and maybe another for a friend. They took my money anyway:-)

N

Will I called them to make sure my order was good and they said I got the last set. That was yesterday am.

Hey TikiGreg,

I can take the mugs to Tiki Oasis. Are you going to be vending or just chillin'? I really do have many mugs to trade, let me know which ones you are interested in and I'll take them with me. Which mugs do you have?

N

I just got the cannibal trio, and surprised to see such low numbers for these since they have been sold out forever now. 11, 13, and 21.

M

Lucky! You did get the last set, I got my money back, wanna trade? :)

N

Sorry Mcdougall, I cant seem to get these guys out of my grubby hands.

T

Atomicchick,
Sorry to get back to you so late on this. I have a custom made Munktiki Bugeye mug available for trade, as well as a custom made Munktiki "No Name" mug. I'd be interested in one of the Shag mugs, if you want to bring them to Oasis.

mahalo!

When you say "custom" made, what do you mean? Are they a different color? If you could post pics that would be super cool!

T

Here are a couple pics:

Pages: 1 15 replies