Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Who is Annene Kaye?

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

We always talk about Jeff Berry, but who is Annene Kaye?

Her name is on my Grog Log book.
This is what I got on a search

Annene Kaye
Annene Kaye was a contributor to New York Rocker and other magazines in the '80s. Under various pseudonyms she wrote potboiler bios of such seminal stars as Rick Springfield. She now works for Fox TV in Los Angeles.

M

Annene- are you out there?

H

Annene is Jeff's wife. I've not met her. Annene's mother helped Jeff out quite a bit in creating his next book, Taboo Table, which focuses on the food from golden age Polynesian restaurants.

You can view Annene's photography on Flikr.com Search for: Annene von Durchgerockt VSOP and you should find her profile.

M

Forgot all about this post- I shook cocktails with her a few months ago. She is real! And quite nice as well.

T

Behind every good man who makes cocktails, there is a good woman to drink them and tell him what is wrong with them.

RB

Behind every good man who makes cocktails, there is a good woman to drink them and tell him what is wrong with them.

He speaks the truth! This is one hobby my wife happily endorses, because she gets to partake in the results. So my frequent liquor purchases fly under the radar (but new tiki mug purchases are greeted with eye rolls).

one of the coolest ladies on the planet

Pages: 1 8 replies