Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

tiki gnome

Pages: 1 14 replies

I am looking for a garden gnome in a hawaiian shirt to place in my backyard tiki jungle

Good luck. I think the quickest route would be to make a minature aloha shirt for him.

These little guys will add some ambience to your garden.

http://www.gizmos-uk.com/Farting%20Gnome.html

Does anyone know where I can find a farting
tiki?

Pet stores have little Aloha shirts!!

D
Danno posted on Thu, Apr 29, 2004 7:59 PM

FARTING GNOMES?? THAT'S INGENIOUS!! (Easily amused in So Cal).

A

https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic-new.php?topic=6747&forum=6
Smokin devil posted these pics of "adult" Garden Gnomes.
Mahalo,
Al

I am looking for a garden gnome in a hawaiian shirt to place in my backyard tiki jungle

That is a really cool idea. I would suggest buying a regular gnome, and repainting his shirt with enamels.

Danged double post.

[ Edited by: Raffertiki on 2004-04-30 09:46 ]

the oddest place i ever saw a garden gnome was in the touristy 'tempation restaurant' in jericho, israel.

yeah:... camels... ancient city... gnome...

A little paint to redo the gnomes shirt, since even a pet's hawaiian shirt will not work at all unless the gnomes arms are away from its body, and a little plaster redo on the gnomes hat to make it into a large fez, and it would be a cool little guy.

J$~
I just looked closer at the sign: "Mount" of Temptation Restaurant? Are you sure that wasn't a marquee for an adult film? :lol:

On 2004-04-30 08:51, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

J$~
I just looked closer at the sign: "Mount" of Temptation Restaurant? Are you sure that wasn't a marquee for an adult film? :lol:

heh heh... i guess context is everything...

i must find the photo and scan this weekend...

I'd say just buy newborn sized Hawaiian shirts, that's what I did for my talking Alf doll & they fit fine. Buy a couple & you can change shirts when they get dirty & don't have to have gnaked gnomes while you're doing the wash.

On 2004-04-29 07:05, Kon-Hemsby wrote:
Good luck. I think the quickest route would be to make a minature aloha shirt for him.

Should he have a palm leave hat too?

freddiefreelance wrote:
I'd say just buy newborn sized Hawaiian shirts, that's what I did for my talking Alf doll & they fit fine...

Unfortunately, plaster gnomes don't have movable arms like an Alf doll does, and very few have their arms away from their body in order to fit a shirt onto them.

Damn, I'm talking about gnomes!

omg!!!1

Pages: 1 14 replies