Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Come to this house, into this house...

Pages: 1 2 replies

BT

Okay so it goes like this….
I live in a Poolhaus in Fullerton, (O.C.) and the house up the hill is filled with frat boys. They party pretty hard down at the pool complex, so I got to thinking…

I can have a big old mess of a So. Cal Tiki party if I damn well please. I don’t have much in the way of Tiki décor, but I have a big ole pool ! So I got to thinking… why not see if the TC guys and chicks would like to party at the Poolhaus this summer. I’m slack by nature so I won’t motivate to set y’all up wit free drinks and shit... well okay maybe some free drinks, and lots o BBQ, but y'all gotta bring yo own towls! but the fact is I’m kinda fond of you lot. You guys seem to have a good vibe going…. So any So. Calers looking for a site to get unhinged this summer, drop me a PM and lets get bent…….
Sorry I must limit the crowd to around 50 at a time (well 50 in the pool)
The long and short of it is the Tiki vibe is welcome here,

Anyone….

Music guys are welcome, I Uke, bring on the bongos, groups, uke kooks, mar.. im… bas, steel drums…

Do yu do nothing but sit and soak up rum… like a lazy coconut… welcome!
Lets party y’all.

Come to this house…
Into this house…
Be one of the beautiful people,
La… la la la la la la la….
Lovely bright house
We’re drinking all night never sleeping…

Bring it on, open season.
Reply So Cal children ‘o’ Tiki
Bring it on……

Bwana Tiki

[ Edited by: Bwana Tiki on 2004-05-01 21:04 ]

[ Edited by: Bwana Tiki on 2004-05-01 21:04 ]

[ Edited by: Bwana Tiki on 2004-05-02 05:33 ]

OK! Yer on. I'm there. Tell me when n where n I'll be there. I love Fullerton (it's my namesake). I'll bring TIKI parafa...parepha...stuff. Let's have a luao.

ps I like that you used "Tommy" lyrics at the end of yer msg.

okay fine...
yur on punk, I party every sunday send me a PM and I'll hip ya to the local. in a few weeks I'm having BRIAN KENNEY FRESNO! if ya aren't hip to it, (and I bet yur not) check 'im out at bonghitrecords.com biggest damn guitar you ever saw in your life, the thing must have around 20 strings!

and fer christs sake come toating rum, everyone else does. bbq cooks meat fire pit cooks feet.

and we're out here havin fun
in the warm california sun,

Pages: 1 2 replies