Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 4 Commemorative Mug

Pages: 1 9 replies

Alright you guys,
Thanks to my F#%*ing job, I shall not get to spend time with a group of people that I love hangin out with at the Oasis this year. (This will change very soon (fair warning)).

Anyway, here is a photo of the Tiki Oasis 4 commemorative mug. I really like the dimensions of this new mug.
If someone could pick me up one while they are there, I shall pray to the tikis that your every rum fantasy shall come true at the Oasis in return.
Let me know, and I can Pay Pal you the money in advance. My loss I can’t be there.
Just a thought,
and have a great time at the Oasis!

Unga

Photo courtesy of Munktiki

A Tiki Cheers To You

THANKYOU Tikihula,
That is very kind.

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-05-11 14:38 ]

T

Oh man, sorry you can't be there UB :(

I couldn't go last year 'cause I had just started a new job, so I know how you feel!

I'll get ya one of the mugs....don't worry.

T

Wow, what a weekend! Doesn't get any better than that- memories to last a lifetime I think...

Anyway, I got one of the mugs for you- I don't see a link to your email address, so email me with your shipping address and I'll give you the total with shipping and my address to send the check to. Thanks.

Hey Mike,
I just PMed you.
Thanks!

Is it just me, or does the mug look like the lower part of a space rocket? Maybe you have to flip it over to get the effect...

On 2004-05-10 12:38, floratina wrote:
Is it just me, or does the mug look like the lower part of a space rocket? Maybe you have to flip it over to get the effect...

Yeah. I talked with a guy from Munktiki and he told me the design of the mug was in keeping with the space age theme of "Tommorrowland...futuristic primitives here today". The mug is actually a lot smaller & lighter than it looks, in terms of drink capacity and heft (or maybe I just don't know me own strength).

I agree - it is nice and light. Very nice to drink from!

Thought they were supposed to be available at the "Reef" on Sat.-never did see them and the bar staff didn't know where they were when I asked about them--so how do I get my hands on this bad boy?~~CD

TB

I think they sold out the 1st night, the line was very loooong.

M

I thought Doe was selling some by the back pool gate on Saturday.

Pages: 1 9 replies