Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 4 All-Star Uke Jam, Sunday BYOUkulele!

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha, Friends!
Don't miss the All-Star Uke Jam on Sunday, May 9. Poolside at 2pm, join me, King Kukulele and other top musicos as we gather all you ukers together for some fun strummin'! If you've got an ukulele, BRING IT! We'll provide a songbook and lead you through many Hawaiian classics. If you've got a song to sing or a fiery solo to show off, this'll be the place to do it. We love all things ukey! We welcome ALL skill levels at this first-time-at-the-oasis event. Keep this under your hat... the secret word is that there will be a film crew at the Uke Jam to document this as a human interest story of some sort, so be sure to wear your finest aloha attire(like I really had to say that) and smile for the camera. See you and your ukulele on Sunday!

-Iuka Grogg

Thanks Grogg and Kuku for a grand time! I've only had my Flea for a few months but you have given me much to work on for next year!

Aloha, Biff!

Thanks so much for getting in on the act. You really strummed like an old pro. I'm glad you had fun and I look forward to uke-ing it up sometime soon.

-Iuka

Pages: 1 2 replies