Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sneaky peaky at my tikis ... for Oasis

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

Well, I'm about ready to load the van-imal (half van, all animal) and thought I'd put a picture up. I'm sure most are already there, but I'm so excited-nervous, I feal like I've been having mini heart attacks all day. This is the small stuff I'm bringing, I couldn't fit the 8-footers in the shot... or in the house for that matter. See you guys there!
-tOny

P
pablus posted on Sat, May 8, 2004 7:14 AM

I bought that killer-cool paddle from you this morning. (paypal)

Don't sell it to someone like Tiki Bong because he'll just use it to stir Mai Tais.

As daffyduck would say:

'SMINEMINEALLMINE!!

Hope you sell it all and make those tiki-freaks happy!

I know there's a few things I'd buy if I were at the Oasis...

yeeeeowza! man i wish i could have gone to the oasis for the sole purpose of getting more of your lamps/tikis/and ART. i love your stuff! coming to modesto anytime soon?

:)

S
SES posted on Sun, May 9, 2004 3:32 PM

Looks like you've been super busy carving away! Hope you do well!

:)

Tony, thanks for the tiki brah -- it now sits proudly amongst the others in my collection!

On 2004-05-10 07:58, PolynesianPop wrote:
Tony, thanks for the tiki brah -- it now sits proudly amongst the others in my collection!

Tony, when did you start selling tiki bras?
Pop, let's see some pics! :)

S
SES posted on Tue, May 11, 2004 4:10 PM

On 2004-05-10 08:09, Unga Bunga wrote:

[Tony, when did you start selling tiki bras?

Hahahah... sounds like a good idea to me!

Tony you had great stuff, we got a cook wall carving, a painting, & a half dozen of your awesome necklaces. Thanks for everything especially the Tap Handle.

Tbird.

Hey thanks everybody for supporting your local tiki carver! The weekend was a blast, and I'm glad I went home much lighter than when I came. I'm still in awe after watching Al on stage. Poly Pop, I'm proud to be amongst the greats of your collection. Tiki Cleen, sorry I won't be around Modesto for a while or even soon, but you got my girlfriends favorite lamp anyway. Pablus, paddles in the mail. Polynesiac, you da man, Susan, yes very busy indeed. It was so cool to put faces to our wierd code names, and also the unexpected meeting of Ken aka Keigs aka Continuer of the Witco legacy aka, da mAN.

Pages: 1 9 replies