Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tikicutie needs help moving to L.A.!

Pages: 1 10 replies

Aloha, Tiki-Centralites!

I'm not a new member, I'm old, (but young...uh...relatively...and cute!) but I haven't posted since the last tiki crawl in spring 2003....shameful, I know.

But hi everybody, for anybody who might remember me from the SF tiki crawl in 2003. I was the dolly in vintage go go boots and vintage tiki dresses.

I was talking about moving to Cali back then, and now I have the chance to do it. I've graduated from college and have a job offer in L.A. I'm in England right now until May 25th (yes, I'll miss the Caliente Tropics event). I'll be heading back to Florida (home) and trying to figure out how to move to L.A.

Anyone on this list in L.A.? I know there are some "Hoity-Toity's" out there! (LOL)

I've been in England inbetween semesters for the last 3 years. I have an internet business here selling vintage mod clothes (some of which I make), as well as artwork having to do with the 1960's. But things are about to change!

I just got offered a really great job in L.A. and and looking for some
kind of connections to find a place to stay in the L. A. area until I
get settled in and find a place, or am looking for someone who needs
a roommate. I can't
accept the job unless I have place to stay.....

Please help if you know anything or anyone.

MAHALO!

Laura

Tikicutie,

Does 'Cute' mean "HOT" or does it mean "ah, oh, a kitty cat" type cute?

If it means "HOT" then we'd love to see some pictures (hot ones!), if it means "ah, a kitty cat", then - welcome aboard!

Cutie, check with SugarCaddyDaddy & Humuhumu, they'll help point you in the right direction. If they don't know it, it's not happening in LA!

M

On 2004-05-10 14:33, TikiCutie wrote:
Aloha, Tiki-Centralites!

I'm not a new member, I'm old, (but young...uh...relatively...and cute!) but I haven't posted since the last tiki crawl in spring 2003....shameful, I know.

But hi everybody, for anybody who might remember me from the SF tiki crawl in 2003. I was the dolly in vintage go go boots and vintage tiki dresses.

II just got offered a really great job in L.A. and and looking for some
a roommate. I can't

Please help if you know anything or anyone.

MAHALO!

Laura

Laura is a nice gal-hope you So-cal folks can help her out--Bong, yer a PERV!!! Laura, a welcome to California (in advance).--bruce

Hey I remember TikiCutie from the 03 Crawl.
Like Bruce just said, I think HumuHumu might be able to help you out. She just moved down to LA not too long ago. Good Luck.

On 2004-05-10 14:33, TikiCutie wrote:
Aloha, Tiki-Centralites!
I was talking about moving to Cali back then, and now I have the chance to do it.
. . .I just got offered a really great job in L.A. and and looking for some
a roommate. I can't

To what part of LA were you intending to relocate?

Welcome to California - The Golden (tiki) State.

Hi Everybody, here is where the new job I'm being offered is located:

6777 Vallon Dr.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90274

Hey tikicutie!
My girlfriend owns a hawaiian store and manufactures aloha print bedding in Redondo Beach. She is looking to sub-rent her apartment (room?) to the right person. Redondo is pretty close to Palos Verdes. Let me know if this sounds like a possibility. You can email me at [email protected] ....Good luck!

San pedro is right next to RPV. Though some areas are a little rough (near downtown Pedro), we have AFFORDABLE ocean views here too out by the water.

Torrance and the South Bay (redondo, hermosa Manhattan) are also close to RPV, but can get pricey (especially manhattan).

Let me know if you want help finding a place in 'pedro.

HI Polynesiac,

Thank for the info, what's the price range for the Pedro area? I don't mind rough, as I've been poor and humiliated all my life. Yes, I'll accept any apartment search help I can get!

Laura
(tikicutie)

TikiCutie - I sent you a PM

Pages: 1 10 replies