Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hi from a new member

Pages: 1 9 replies

Tiki IV was great! It's inspired me to register here and rise to the level of all you other tiki fanatics registered on TikiCentral. Anyone take pics of the savage contest?

Aloha Mrs. Arizona.
:tiki:

Welcome to TC Mrs. Aloha. There are quite a few of us here in AZ. We try to get together about once a month at one of the local tiki bars. We have a thread going in the tiki events section. Hope you'll come out and join us.

D

Welcome to TC Mrs. Arizona,

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-05-11 10:38 ]

Cool pic DawnTiki!!!

Mrs. Arizona, if you want some more pics of that particular part of the show, lemmie know. I can e-mail you a bunch of pics including a short movie from my digital camera. Welcome to TC!!! Hope to see you at one of the S. Cal events again.

Greetings Mrs. Arizona,

This is Mr. Arizona(but,uh how could we be married if we've never met) Anyway, that was too bad that we didn't cross paths at TO, but hey since we both live in Scottsdale, let's plan on a local get-together sometime soon. Just let me know (via this thread or a PM if you prefer)when that would work for you and we'll take it from there. Always looking forward to making new tiki friends! Cheers~~Cousin Dave

*On 2004-05-12 09:51, GiantRobotTiki wrote:*Mrs. Arizona, if you want some more pics of that particular part of the show, lemmie know. I can e-mail you a bunch of pics including a short movie from my digital camera.

OK-I'm going to try this, yet again. Sorry, I'm new with this forum replying stuff. Would love some video and pics! Also, I frequent S.Cal. In fact, I have a ballroom competition I'm competing in, in the near future over there.
Mrs. Arizona

On 2004-05-12 15:34, Cousin Dave wrote:
Greetings Mrs. Arizona

Did you get my PM?
Mrs. Arizona

Mrs. AZ, if you take a look at the Tiki Events (Tiki Oasis threads in particular) many, many, people have posted pictures, video clips, etc. They can be easily purchased from Shutterfly, etc. or as requested, TC members can simply e-mail ya.

I still don't have the knack of GiantRobotTiki's digital camera. I have taken a few good shots from his camera accidentally.

Incidentally, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of the picture above myself!

On 2004-05-14 18:36, CheekyGirl wrote:
Incidentally, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of the picture above myself!

I have a few pictures my husband took that you look great in. You are the one in the dark fringy one piece dress with the bone necklace, right? If you want to e-mail me your address privately via aol, I can mail them to you-Mrs. Arizona

Pages: 1 9 replies