Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Maikai Gents at Tiki Ti Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Pages: 1 5 replies

Yes, that's right, your favorite hapa haoles will be appearing at the world famous Tiki Ti on Wednesday, May 12. We'll be there from 7:00 until late drinking up da kine cocktails. Playing music, nope. Just unwinding after four gigs in three cities in the past week. We'd love to see you there. We can do a little suck 'em up and okole maluna as we toast all that is tiki. Mika'ele Loco Moco says he wants to log in some grog in his noggin! Relaxing with a Ray's Mistake... aaahhhhh. Hope to see you there.

-GROGG!

p.s. I'll have a few of our beautiful stickers on hand should you want to purchase this treasured keepsake and help us on our way to releasing a super-duper record.

Just say "Ee-you-kah"
Sway your hula hips over to http://www.mkgents.com

[ Edited by: Iuka Grogg on 2004-05-11 14:40 ]

On 2004-05-11 14:28, Iuka Grogg wrote:
Yes, that's right, your favorite hapa haoles will be appearing . . . . Playing music, nope.

How disappointing! I guess that is what I get after missing the Uke Jam at Tiki Oasis.

H

Gosh, Tiki-Ti? On a Wednesday? Sounds nutty. I'll be there.

Man!!!

I wish I wasn't recording tonight!!(musician too!!) And me and CheekyGirl promised we were going to get back on schedual with excercise and kickboxing, but then Judd has to go and tempt us with the amazing drinks at Tiki ti....... not fair!!! My kidneys were just healing from last weekend. Well.... I'll see if Cheekys up for it. You'll see us if we can make it!! And I can totally relate to the gigging burnout. Sometimes I just want to put up my drums for a month after a long month of gigging.

Mahalo!!

I think there's a Bloodi Tiki with my name on it. I'm gonna go bang on some heads at kickboxing...then it's down to the Tiki Ti!

[ Edited by: CheekyGirl 2007-05-07 10:38 ]

I heard there is a strange Tree-Man Monster lurking about the vicinity. I'd be careful!

Pages: 1 5 replies