Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The TikiPugs Going Away Party - Sunday May 16th

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

The Mrs. and I are moving to Las Vegas and are having our going away party at The Purple Orchid.

It is this Sunday, May 16th at 6:00pm.

It's mainly an excuse to drink with the TC brethren one more time before we shove off.

If you are planning on attending, it would be swell if you would let me know.
Dave and Rebecca need a head count to make sure they have enough staff on hand.

C-ya Sunday.
The TikiPugs

P.S. Of course this means a new TC clubhouse in Sin City.

[ Edited by: TikiPug on 2004-05-12 00:58 ]

I really admire such a large man with such a small PUG?
Hey TC, does anyone else just love the pugs?
Jason and Stacey have to be two of the nicest people I have ever met.
My wife and myself will be attending.
But if Mithster Pug and I walk into The Orchid who else will fit?

I will miss the Pug
When Vegas sweeps him under the Rug
Can't see the drinks he will Chug
Or the hair he needs to Plug
or the part of his wife called Jug
Please don't stay in the ditch you have Dug
Or slip on the slippery Slug
Wearing stupid boots called Ugg
On his shirt I will Tug
And give him a big Hug
And lift in celabration my TIKI Mug
But try not to Bug
Or act a little Smug
Cause we love the big Lug
Who calls himself PUG

I'll definitely be there to see you guys. Bummer you guys are leaving town!

I also will miss the Pugs. I remember the first time I saw Jason, I'm thinking 'Jesus, this dude looks serious about kicking some ass'; but after getting to know him, he's actually one of the nicest people around.

Can't make this weekend, but keep in touch and make it out to INTERNATIONAL TIKI DAY.

A Hui Hou!

"I'm ashamed to be here, but not too ashamed to leave..."

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2004-05-12 16:04 ]

Hey there Jason,

Although the 1st time I met you was at the Tiki Oasis, it was nice meeting you. To bad we never got a chance to chat during the weekend. You seem like a really nice fellow and CheekyGirl speaks highly of you and Mrs. Pug. I've got to saw cut the pool concrete to deal with a plumbing issue on sunday, but me and Cheeky will make it a point to share some grogg with you around 6pm or so :wink:

Utopiandreem & I will be there!

Weird Unc checking in. See you Sunday!

-W.U.T.

H

I'll be there!

DZ

No drinkin' for the Good Doctor ('cause it's a school night, doncha know...), but Z-Girl and I wouldn't miss the grand send-off of two of the finest folks we know! We'll be there for sure!

The Pugs are two of the most genuinely nice, warm, and positive people I've met. It's not often that you have the privilege of meeting such wonderful people. I think that I can confidently speak for one and all that you two will truly be missed.

Don't be surprised if one day, while relaxing in your easy chairs, sipping a refreshing Mai Tai, you are raided by a troop of crazy Hoiti Toiti's bearing sleeping bags, tiki mugs and bottles of rum.

We'll see you at the PO for your send off party!

Baxter you need help.... Regardless I will try to attend with Kilomama if we can sneak away from RETAIL HELL.....and venture beyond the Orange (county) curtain. We will definately miss youse guys. But glad it's Vegas and not the other coast. We'll be seeing you there in no time flat. Aloha, Wes and Teresa

T

Thanx for all the kind words. We will really miss everyone. Can't wait to see everyone tomorow night.

I can't believe I just changed my appointment in Garden Grove to Tuesday morning (from Monday morning). It always requires an overnight in Garden Grove the night before (which WAS perfect for this "event").

I sincerely hope that Las Vegas brings lots of positive vibes, and wish you well. I trust we will all see you again, soon (at the very least, May 2005!).

Mahalo!

Sadly, the missus and I can't make it (as we need to get up to work in S.D. at around 5:00 am the next day), but I must say that although we only really met at this Oasis, you guys definitely made a good impression on us, so all the best to you in Vegas, and glad it's still not that far from So-Cal.

Ran

Pages: 1 13 replies