Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Note: Oasis critisism topic

Pages: 1 4 replies

a powerful test of my new "merge" moderation feature was tried yesterday when I merged the Tiki Critisism topic with the Oasis how was the event? topic.

So, it was not deleted. All the posts were merged into that original topic.

The way the merge works is it weaves all the posts together based on time posted, so it is possible that if people were posting to both that you'll get discussion from both topics merged together. A little weird, but worth it.

Thanks.

Hanford

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-05-14 14:59 ]

Hopefully you can use that function to combine together some of the redundant topics, especially those that run concurrently.

On 2004-05-14 16:06, floratina wrote:
Hopefully you can use that function to combine together some of the redundant topics, especially those that run concurrently.

That's why I wrote it. I've been wanting to write it for a long time, and I finally able to do it. Anyway I am still testing it but I hope to use it more in the future.

~Hanford

M

On 2004-05-14 14:44, hanford_lemoore wrote:
a powerful test of my new "merge" moderation feature was tried yesterday when I merged the Tiki Critisism topic with the Oasis how was the event? topic.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-05-14 14:59 ]

Remember Hanford, with great power comes great responsibility.

ok - so the topics got merged - that's cul...

but the topic is now locked - arggg...now I can't post the links to pics - which after months of delay i finally got 2004 online - without a new topic

:(

i await the grand master flash advice.

Pages: 1 4 replies