Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

BIG SALE at House of Tiki!

Pages: 1 8 replies

For those who can make it down beyond the Orange curtain Memorial day weekend, I am having another parking lot sale at the H.O.T. I have another container arriving with some really cool stuff incl: a hand carved 10 ft.outrigger canoe, some new bar designs with fossilstone tops, bamboo and rattan furniture and of course TIKIS!! Hope to see some familiar faces, and don't hesitate to ask for the Tiki Central discount! Mahaloz and Aloha, Wes
Click on the flyer below for more info!
PS. Thanks to Al n Shelly for helping the computer illiteracy program, "Because a mind is a terrible thing..."

Shaka, how much for the 10 ft. outrigger? What kinda wood?

Are you going to have the special bamboo mail boxs this time?

My wife and I are going to Disneyland this weekend, probably Sunday and Monday. We'll definitely stop by, since Mapquest tells me you're only 20 minutes away!

D
Danno posted on Tue, May 25, 2004 9:48 PM

Disneyland on Memorial Day Weekend ~ Brave!!

We have annual passes - if we don't see everything, no big deal. It doesn't matter how busy it is, we always get into the Tiki Room. :)

I went to the H.O.T. today with my son and girlfriend. What a sale! Thanks! I got me a beautiful 5'carved "Shaka Tiki" at an incredible price. Dont miss this sale...they got tikis (duh), furniture and more!
Aloha!

Biotron2000 wrote:
My wife and I are going to Disneyland this weekend, probably Sunday and Monday...

Dano wrote:
Disneyland on Memorial Day Weekend ~ Brave!!

We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel Thursday, May 27th and Friday, May 28th. To my great surprise the absolute longest wait we had was 15 minutes to get on any ride the whole day! Of course, Splash Mountain was a 40 minute wait if you wanted to go, but the rest was smooth sailing. I will mark my calendar for the Thursday and/or Friday before Memorial Day as a time to go to Disneyland! (FYI~the day after President's Day at Disneyland is like having the whole park to yourself. We've gone 3 years in a row on that day.)

As for the House of Tiki Sale: Lots of stuff there, but LOTS of stuff getting sold too because of the great prices! I got a 6-foot laughing/pineapple-head tiki and a 4-foot Ku at one hec of a price! Thanks Wes!

Wes will most likely be having another great sale going on soon since there is a container 'on the dock' right now awaiting inspection and release to The House of Tiki. Keep your eyes peeled for another great sale!

D
Danno posted on Mon, May 31, 2004 8:38 AM

Yeah, it looks like the best time is a couple of days preceeding a holiday, or right after one. Actually, I like the Fast Pass idea ~ it's surprising how many people still do not know about that!

Pages: 1 8 replies