Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

That Shecky Sure Does Get Around - WARNING: Sexual Content. Flabojah!

Pages: 1 13 replies

Ok guys,

Which one of you is responsible for this website. C'mon. Fess up. Doctor Z - Don't you have rattan on your bedroom walls like that? Hmmm.

I'll stop the photos here. You get the picture, though.

Sabu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy on 2004-05-25 21:35 ]

B

Checked out the site - they have a video for sale, but it looks like there isn't enough tiki to warrent the price being 25 bucks.

i'm offended - a site teasing people with the chance to see some tiki, but instead is filled with pic's of nekkid ladies - talk about false advertising...

Well I like the pillow, but that kinda looks like a dude!

On 2004-05-25 21:36, Tikiwahine wrote:
but that kinda looks like a dude!

Damn, she does.
No Shecky for Unga!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-05-26 13:34 ]

DZ

On 2004-05-25 21:35, BaronV wrote:

i'm offended - a site teasing people with the chance to see some tiki, but instead is filled with pic's of nekkid ladies - talk about false advertising...

Talk about offended - I checked out this thread hopin' to see some Shecky's, but instead it's just some fugly dude with a pillow!

But what's even creepier is that this is the same decor my credit union currently has up to advertise their vacation loans (or sumthin' like that.) EEEeeww...

perhaps hanford should create a "flabohjah" forum for such things....

On 2004-05-25 21:36, Tikiwahine wrote:
Well I like the pillow, but that kinda looks like a dude!

I saw that pillow advertised for sale last week at Mervyns--all their beach towels --including the TIki ones were half off---don't know if the sale is still going on.

Yep, suspiciously masculine. Shims and tikis don't mix.

No Mervyns in Canada! DOH!

Ahh well, it's probably for the better. I'd picture that tranny every time I saw the pillow. Ewww.

I'd rather spend my hard earned cash on the venders at the Hukilau, or the other talent here on TC. Even though I just bought a tiki BBQ set at Safeway. Talk about your double standards!

TIki ones were half off---don't know if the sale is still going on

the sale ends this Friday - 5/28/04 and the girl/dude is not included with purchase. :(

TB

To quote Austin Powers in The Spy Who Shagged Me:

"Thats a man baby"

So where's Shecky?

Oh......
Eeeeeuuueeewww....

Trader Woody

Our tiki has become a man.

There maybe some gameful employment for ultra sassy tiki girls out there, according to the Hula Babes link (I added the "Censored" since TC is a family board)it says-

"Here are the requirements for Tiki's Hula Babes:

Must be a minimum of a 20 pic set. Vidcaps are not accepted! A video is optional.
The girl must be dressed in a hula girl outfit, complete with a lei. She can strip - but she can never take off the lei!
The girl must give a "CENSORED" and get a facial - the messier the better.
At the end of the set there must be a shot of the girl holding a sign that reads "I love getting freaky for Tiki @ FacialNiche.com"
Some bonuses I am looking for right now are shots of girls drinking "CENSORED" out of Tiki mugs or licking "CENSORED" off of Tiki statues."

Always remember to always wash your mugs before every luau.

[ Edited by: naugatiki on 2004-05-26 17:21 ]

can they get their nails done and a pedicure along with the facial?

:) :) :) sorry couldn't resist.

Pages: 1 13 replies