Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Grogalizer is here!

Pages: 1 11 replies

S

Okay, this is a drink section post, but, I am putting it here so those who are maybe on the edge will see it and dive into the Grog Log more fully.

I have created a website (still in progress) to help you muddle (no pun) your way through the Grog Log and Intoxica.

You log in, click on what's in your bar and the Grogalizer will tell you which recipes you can make. No more thumbing through to find something. Great for planning when guests are coming. It also allows you to vote on the recipes and add your comments.

It is just together now and only available to my ohana here on TC. I am working on making it better. But it's already a great tool.

I only have the Grog lOg in now, but Intoxica is on it's way!

Go here to sign up.
Go here to log in.

Brought to you by the Papulee Tiki Drinking Society

S

Okay, I got only a start on Intoxica tonight, so the results you get for Intoxica are not to be trusted. I'll post once I have the recipes all entered and everything is a go. Grog Log recipes are okay.

S

Done with the Intoxica ingredients and recipes now.

S

Hey guys, I had to wipe out all the votes. Something had gone haywire and I wasn't storing the votes right, so the only way to fix it was to clear out the votes.

Please put in your votes again. It should not be a problem again.

I'm sad...according to the Grogalizer, I can't make anything from my ingredients :(

S

On 2004-05-27 22:18, Biotron2000 wrote:
I'm sad...according to the Grogalizer, I can't make anything from my ingredients :(

It's okay to cheat a bit. I do it all the time. I click on all the rums and just do my best to approximate when I don't have Demerara or Myer's on hand.

On 2004-05-27 23:07, Swanky wrote:

On 2004-05-27 22:18, Biotron2000 wrote:

It's okay to cheat a bit. I do it all the time. I click on all the rums and just do my best to approximate when I don't have Demerara or Myer's on hand.

Tweak this thing just a little, and it will be a huge hit. I've often thought about how good it would be to have just such a device.

Unfortunately when I entered in my ingredients, I got nuthin.

TG

Yahoo!!!

I got 6 responses and the only rum I have in the house is Bacardi Light (we had a BIG WEDNESDAY NIGHT). This is gonna save me HOURS! Thanky, Swanky!

S
Swanky posted on Sun, Jun 6, 2004 1:29 PM

I have added The Grogalizer to the main site here: http://swankpad.org/drinks/Grogalizer/grogalizer.htm

T
TNTiki posted on Sun, Jun 6, 2004 2:01 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:24 ]

S
Swanky posted on Mon, Jun 7, 2004 2:29 PM

Okay, for those who do not have one of Berry's books, now you can order them and support the Grogalizer project too.

Head over to the site and click the link and buy and you'll be helping support my endeavor too.

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2004-06-07 14:29 ]

S

Big changes underway for the Grogalizer. Just in time for The Bum's new book! Stay tuned...

Pages: 1 11 replies