Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

A little hawaiian moment in an otherwise boring day

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

So I'm taking a CAA driving course (thats like AAA for you Canuckially-challenged folks) and we get to watch these awesome old movies on driving. Cause the driving school is too cheap to buy new ones, I suppose. Anyway, today's film was about fear of driving on highways, produced by Disney in the 60's. Not only was Goofy driving all these great 60's cars with fins, but when Goofy was demonstrating the dangers of daydreaming on the freeway, guess what his daydream was?

Hes, that's right, Goofy was lazing in a hammock while a sexy Hawaiian lady did the hula for him.

Hee hee!

M
mig posted on Sat, May 29, 2004 7:23 PM

Was this the one with "Mr. Walker and Mr. Wheeler"? That one's called "Motor Mania" and I've been wanting that one forever... I just recently found out that it has been released on the "Best of Goofy" DVD which is now out of print. :(

M
mig posted on Sat, May 29, 2004 7:24 PM

BTW, congratulations on turning 16 and getting your license!!

T

No, it was called Freeway-Itis or something like that... every character had a 'latin name' like 'Mister Nervousitis', or 'Mister Impatientu's or stuff like that. too funny!

T

Oh, yeah, the turning 16 thing.. it's too funny! The kids in the class must assume I'm just a real old looking 16. I keep getting asked what school I go to...I even got invited to a Victoria Day PARK PARTY 'Behind Finch Subway Station tonight... it's gonna be awesome!'

I'm like, dude, I'm 31. But you're sweet for asking!

B

I always think of Goofy when the Knob in front of me refuses to speed up to merge, and instead slows down to wait for an opening.

Yeah, THAT was the movie!!!!

On 2004-05-29 19:11, tikifish wrote:
So I'm taking a CAA driving course (thats like AAA for you Canuckially-challenged folks)

Canadian Alcoholics Anonymous as opposed to American Alcoholics Anonymous?

Trader Woody

I was at my local beverage distributer picking up some suds for my friends weekly bar-b-q/volleyball party, when in walks a guy with a parrot on his shoulder. No peg leg or eye patch, just a parrot. Just thought I'd share.

B

I had a guy walk into my store once with a parrot on his shoulder. I thought it was pretty cool untill the guy turned around and I noticed his back was totally covered in Parrot Shit.

Pages: 1 9 replies