Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Big Ol' Tiki Bash II

Pages: 1 29 replies

It's back...!!!

"Big Ol' Tiki Bash II"
...coming to you November 6th in an abandoned warehouse in San Clemente, CA where the sun nearly always shines in beautiful So Cal!

It's time to party! We'll keep you posted!!
Holden

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-05-31 22:11 ]

A

We're in,
Mahalo,
Alnshely

Got it marked on the calendar--
Love the warehouse bashes!~~CD
:drink:

Sounds like an event not to be missed--TikiBird & I are there!

UB

Unga Bunga In The Hut!
Just booked my reservations at the Huntington Hyatt.
Sounds great Holden!

We are In Holden!!
Angelo and Ali

Don't expect glam and glitz... just tikiphiles revelling like crazy!! The last bash saw 500+ tikiphiles having a blast in an abandoned warehouse...
Expect the same but with no pre-vendors and an overall emphasis on the PARTY...

A ltd. new mug (of course)

TVics Bar (like before)

2 SOLID Bands

Catered with minimal munchies gratis

A cover charge ($10... dirt cheap as I lost my shorts on the last one and the costs for these gigs are staggering) or you can pay...

A cover charge if you want the ltd. ed. mug of $35 which will include a gratis TVic's Mai Tai with the Mug... 1st come, 1st sold... ltd. to 300 mugs!

The Mug..
SCDaddy pompadour'd bad boy Tiki; TC'ers... name it!!
That's all for now!

T

Bong and the Smokin' Menehunes are in! (we'll have the equipment in the car just in case!)

K
k'eli posted on Wed, Jun 2, 2004 11:45 AM

When do we have to sign up to be sure to get the signature mug - since it is limited?

Count me in Holden! How's your candle smell, by the way? :D

P

I'm there! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Count us in!

S

I might be able to make it to this!
Wheeeeeee
got friends I can stay with in Long Beach!
wooohoo, I'll be watchin for more details!
YAY!
Pea

HH

Damn it!! now i gotta come out of my solitary confinment

F

HULA HULA - IZZAT YOU??? Stay awhile this time, willya?

Holy Sh*t - HULA! Where the hell have you been????????

M

For us, Bash #1 was the start of an unbelievable and unending series of parties in SoCal. Wouldn't miss #2 for anything. Count us in!

ModMana :drink:

H

On 2004-06-04 16:29, ModMana wrote:
For us, Bash #1 was the start of an unbelievable and unending series of parties in SoCal.

It is unbelievable, isn't it? I went to three tiki parties just over last weekend alone! I don't go more than a few days without finding myself in one tiki bar or another, and I'm averaging at least one tiki get-together a week, usually two if you count Wednesdays at Tiki-Ti. Ku bless the Hoiti Toitis! Moving down here was the best thing.

Count me in!

F

This one is for Hula Hula and Poly Pop:

We're in!

Ran

HH

ROTHFLAMAO

On 2004-06-04 19:29, floratina wrote:
This one is for Hula Hula and Poly Pop:

Ahhh -- good times, good times!!!

HulaHula?!? is that the HulaHula I remember so well?!???

How are ya?!!? hope to see you around soon!!!

XOX tikivixen

Hey Holden!
Lisa and I would love to come. Maybe we can do a "Big Ol' Tiki Bash II" serigraph.

Will there be any kings there? Lisa and the baby are addicted to Elvis, but I've been blasting King Kukulele in my warehouse. I wonder what my neighbors think? They both rock!

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-06-14 20:35 ]

Holden - Any more details?

Matt don't forget to try and get me a mug, if I were in Cali, you know I would be there. Anyone else, if you do get an extra mug keep me posted, I will compensate you for the troubles.

Aaron

P

So what's the story on this? I heard it was off and had not made any plans for this. Nove 6 is a little more than a week away. Is this on or off? If off, is there a new date?

H

My guess--Holden is knee-deep in Tiki Farm stuff, AND his very exciting impending marriage, which I believe is happening any day now. I think I may have heard some rumblings from the volcano that the Bash would be postponed until the spring, but I'm not sure.

This is soooooo unfair.

Don't make me move out there.

On 2004-10-27 14:02, Humuhumu wrote:
I think I may have heard some rumblings from the volcano that the Bash would be postponed until the spring, but I'm not sure.

Yes, I heard the same rumble.
Possibly Feb. or Mar..

Pages: 1 29 replies