Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Rugby + Tiki = Cannibalfest 2003

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Thought I would share some of the stuff I did last year for a charity rugby tournament I did for the team I founded in the city of Fond du Lac, WI. where I used to live. Because of my love of Tiki, and the Hawaiian theme I designed original art, though I was not talented enough to draw up my ideas. Enjoy the pictures hopefully I did it right and they all show up okay.

Also I am the big guy in the hawaiian shirt.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d820b3127ccebf2b2d61544e0000001400

"May the Tiki Gods bless you and all always keep your mug full!"

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-01 23:02 ]
Sorry to keep editing, but I am trying to get the pics to come up.

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-01 23:07 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-01 23:08 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-02 04:39 ]

[ Edited by: tiki-toa on 2004-06-02 06:06 ]

T

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

What am I doing wrong??

T

instead of 1010 athe end of your pic file put 1400

T

MAHOLO TGod!!

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-02 06:07 ]

B

Tiki-Toa, Looks like a fun time at the festival. Did you create the neat mask? Well done..

T

Benzart, that is actually a custom Tiki done by Kreepytiki.com that I had made special as the Champions trophy, the Knoxville Rugby Club won the Tiki and now I do not think they are going to give it back, they keep saying something about a Bonfire accident to worry me.

"May the Tiki Gods bless you and all always keep your mug full!"

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-05 19:23 ]

Anyone who's not convinced of the Rugby/Tiki link should check out the New Zealand All-Blacks sometime. Their version of the Haka is awesome and is the living embodyment of the Hei-Tiki and 'Paddle-lickers' of Maori Culture.

Trader Woody

T

AMEN WOODY!!!! I get chills every time I watch them do the HAKA, besides the US team they are my fav to watch. Here is the link if people have not seen it, it is down a little on their page and they have for slow and high speed internet.

http://www.nzrugby.com/history/history_haka.asp

Pages: 1 7 replies