Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Kustom Kulture Extravaganza-June 12th-Canoga Park, CA

Pages: 1 9 replies

B

Moldy Marvin's 5th Annual Rat Fink Party and Kustom Kulture Extravaganza. Some of the vendors from Tiki Oasis will be at this event. Rockabilly and Surf bands, lotsa cars, model (Surfite with Tiki hut?) and tattoo contests, and a charity art auction. Sounds like fun.

http://www.ratfink.org/rfparty2k4/main.htm

[ Edited by: bongofury on 2004-06-02 13:49 ]

[ Edited by: bongofury on 2004-06-02 13:49 ]

[ Edited by: bongofury on 2004-06-02 13:50 ]

UB

Surfite
The car that starts with a beach party!

Man, I sure would like to make it up there for the party. It sounds great & I'm still kickin' myself for not making it to last years Mooneyes party. I'm crazy about all things Roth. Unfortunately my June calendar is filling up fast and I've got a previous engagement. Take plenty of pictures!

No Surfite with Tiki Hut in the model contest. Lotsa Rat Fink, Kars, and Rockabilly. I was one of the few people there not in black.

A V-8 with a V-8

Interesting roof over the Switchblades......lotsa tiki there from Oasis vendors, fishheadart, k2rockin, +

twisted tikis

art by The Creep......this guy Chris, had some very cool originals (I missed the shot of his shrunken head) for a very reasonable price.....said he would check out TC and post.

Thanx for the pics bongofury. I'm interested in one of those evil tikis in the 3rd one down. I'll have to look these guys up. Also hope The Creep makes contact. I'd like to see more of his stuff.

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2004-06-14 20:40 ]

T

Unga that model looks sweet, all it needs is the sand,not to be picky, but boy is that cool looking, wish I had the talent. I saw the print for the Surfite on ebay and missed it, still kicking myself for it.

T

Hey Bongo anyway that you might have some contact info for The Creep, those are some sweet paintings, he really needs to get on TC with talent like that.

Those paintings were better in person .......here is his contact info: [email protected]

Tell him Bongofury sent ya!

damn I wish I knew about it before it was too late! I snoz'd so I lost! Oh well!

T

Mahalo Bongo.

Pages: 1 9 replies