Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Raise a drink this Saturday...

Pages: 1 30 replies

Ok... to make this a legit tiki post... I like to carve tikis, collect poly pop and drink tiki drinks. And this involves drinking tiki drinks...

Raise your glass Saturday... I'm getting married! Any and all toasts and pleas to the gods to make this day go smooth are appreciated! I'll try to get some pics next week...

Mahalo extended Ohana!

HHEEYYYY!!!!!
Congrats my friend!!
May you have plentiful horizons in your new marriage!

P.S.(Man Over Board!) :)

Congratulations Lake Surfer!
I'll raise a mug to you and yours this weekend.
Aloha,
:tiki:

Congrats Lake Surfer Dude. That's very cool.
Here's to ya' and a little advice if you want it to last........give her your ear and nod yes a lot.

D

wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

R

Congrats!
I have a humorous toast for special occasions like this.
Raise your glass and say:

Here's to the bee,
that stung the bull.
That started the bull to bucking.
And here's to the apple
that Eve gave to Adam
that started the world to....

Heehee
LOL

R

[ Edited by: RenTiki on 2004-06-03 23:24 ]

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Jun 4, 2004 12:17 AM

Good luck! I'm happy for ya.
Try to dance to the Hawaiian Wedding song. It's a beautiful song. Getting married is a beautiful thing to share with someone.

P
pablus posted on Fri, Jun 4, 2004 1:21 AM

Marriage is terrific.
Just ask me.

Oh, OK you can ask her too.... but only one question per poster.

Congratulations, Surfer!
We'll drink a huge toast to you on Saturday... and Sunday... and maybe even Monday depending on if the falernum shows up from liquorama.

L

Getting married is a beautiful thing to share with someone.

yea dude. just try getting married alone. it's a bitch!

L

On 2004-06-03 22:50, Lake Surfer wrote:
Ok... to make this a legit tiki post... I like to carve tikis, collect poly pop and drink tiki drinks. And this involves drinking tiki drinks...

Raise your glass Saturday... I'm getting married!

Sheeeyittt brudddaaaah!!

all da ingredients in one!
ah laaahkit! and to da above I say:

Hau'oli Male ‘ana!
the gods bless and keep you!

maikai, maikai loa ae!
Hoomaikai!

L

On 2004-06-03 22:50, Lake Surfer wrote:

Raise your glass Saturday... I'm getting married!

0oh forgot;

will raise da tiki mug at La Mariana Saturday for da two o' you!
(with Gecko maybe...)

May your ceremony be as sacred as the happiness of your union be longlasting!

(or sumpin li dat.
whadda I know. I'm no Hallmark card writer!)

but ya know whaadda mean.

L

On 2004-06-03 22:50, Lake Surfer wrote: 'm getting married!

oh, forgot, part two:

please... who's the lucky one?

Congrats!

Did you carve your cake topper?

-Z

F

A sincere congratulations!! Don't let these guys scare you. It's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Okole Maluna! Cheers to you and yours for many years to come!!

all the best!

be sure to get a pitcher of mai tais for the bridal suite!

Dave, many congrats to you and your bride and best wishes to both of you in your new life together!

BB

Congratulations and much aloha to you and your bride Lake Surfer.

T

Aloha fellow cheese head, CONGRATS TO YOU!

May your journey together on the waves of life always be smooth riding.

Congrats to you! I just got married on Valentine's Day myself. I wish you all the best in your new future together. Just learn how to say "Yes Dear" alot.

On 2004-06-04 04:51, lanikai wrote:

On 2004-06-03 22:50, Lake Surfer wrote: 'm getting married!

oh, forgot, part two:

please... who's the lucky one?

I'm the lucky one! Though the bride is my wahine Jenni... funny little story on how we met 5 years ago... I was working freelance design at the company she worked at and after a few weeks I had to ask her out. She turned me down 4 times. Tough sell. I left the job and tried one more time. It worked. The rest is history. We're a perfect fit... to an extent she puts up with being a surf widow when the waves are up and me tracking wood chips into the house. She enjoys the beach life and the sun as much as I and 3 years ago I got her hooked on snowboarding... she's my soul mate I thought I'd never find...

Mahalo for all your kind wishes!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-06-04 10:26 ]

H

Congratulations, Lake Surfer, what an exciting time. Here's to many years of happiness for you both (although the time you really treasure having that person by your side is through the crappiness).

TB

Congrats Lake Surfer, best wishes to you both, do i have to wait until saturday to toast ya? I think i'll start tonight during happy hour.

p.s. Jungle Trader, that was way too funny...

but true.

Great news! All the best to you two for a long and happy life together!

-Weird Unc

Congratulations! Wish you both happiness

T

congrats! the drunken hat and i took the plunge last july. we wish you all the best....the day will go by so fast, it will all be a blur. wait a moment, maybe that was the scotch beforehand. :)

also, keep an eye on the person who provides the music for the ceremony! our dumb dj messed up big time and instead of playing bruddah iz's over the rainbow, he played a track of him talking about his dead mother. this played while MY mother walked down the aisle. sheesh!

M

Congratulations!

May you both be as happy as an eBay tiki that found a home.

Congratulations! It's the biggest, most adult step you can make in your life. Judging by your posts, you have the array of skills to make it work.

Lots of happiness and good wishes to the pair of you from the UK.

Trader Woody

B

LakeSurfer, Congrats and Way to go. Heres hoping tomorrow is the best day of your life and they all get better than that. Drinks all around.Happy Happy Happy..

Congratulations Lake! All the best to you and yours!

Congratulations! I'll make sure that I say a tiki pryer for the both of you tomorrow as I drink my drinks!

Cheers,

KT

Pages: 1 30 replies