Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Humuhumu in Las Vegas - TONIGHT! June 4

Pages: 1 5 replies

H

I'm supposed to be out desert-ward sometime tomorrow, so I'm thinkin', what the hell? Why not do most of the driving tonight and have a proper end-of-a-particularly-taxing work-week FRIDAY and hit Vegas??

Any tikiphiles able/willing to come hit the town with me? Futura Girl, are you in Vegas this weekend? Anyone know how to get ahold of Inky Louise these days (oh, I miss her so)? TikiPug, probably don't have time to get a mojito, but you guys wanna come out & meet me somewhere?

I don't know what time I'll hit town, probably not until midnight or so, and then I have to head out at some undetermined point the next day. But, Vegas doesn't sleep so that shouldn't be a problem, right?

I'll be at my 'puter for most of the day today, but if you aren't able to catch me until I'm on the road, my cell # is (206) 349-1362. You may have to leave a message, as I won't be able to hear the phone ring with the top down & the music blaring. :)

F

Paging Hula Hula!

S

I'm with ya in Spirt Humu!
Hit the Tropicana for a Mai tai.

D

wow, road trip with Humahuma ~ ~ who needs an E Ticket when you can get a white knuckle miata ride with Michelle?

gotta love you..top down in seattle in winter~heater on full blast ~ that was a fun day..

miss you Humahuma... have a safe drive and a fun trip!

e

longing for the day - when we will be in town again...

a big rum and coke toast to you honey from l.a.!!! have a BLAST at the burlesque show tomorrow - oh, i mean today...

when are we roadtripping with mig to north dakota?

HH

a day later..well 2, missed out. Hope you had fun while you were here :)

Pages: 1 5 replies