Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tempest Storm Friday and Sat in San Francisco

Pages: 1 5 replies

M

Does any woman want to go dutch with me to see Tempest Storm strip tonight (Friday 6-11) at 11:30 pm?? I heard that "couples" get in 2 for 1--that is way I am looking for a woman to join me. If true for the 11;30 show, then you would pay only $20 (half of the $40 price). I can't access the web site at work to verify. .--bruce
I will not be around Saturday night.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley on 2004-06-14 11:57 ]

A Living legend.

Tempest Storm (real name Annie Blanche Banks) had one of the greatest stage names for any burlesque performer, but that isn't all she had. With flaming red hair and a figure that men would kill for, Tempest Storm soon went from chorus girl to strip-tease star. She also became a pin-up sensation with the help of legendary photographer and director Russ Meyer. She was one of the defining women in the golden age of the striptease, creating a lasting myth that every classic bachelor is thankful for. For those of you who weren't around to see her in her prime, you can luckily still find some of her strip-tease movies, most notably Teaserama, which stars her and Bettie Page. These films were meant then to be just stag films, but now are treasured as a glimpse into a world that no longer exists. http://javasbachelorpad.com/tempest.html

M

I am leaving work and will not have internet service until monday--call me if you want to join me--bruce

A living legend! You NoCal TCers have it goin' on when it comes to "this stuff". All we have here in San Diego is The Suicide Girls at Brick by Brick (no offense meant...I like the Girls). But this is like the burlesque/striptease equivalent of going downtown to see Tony Bennett or Mel Torme. I think I'll put on a Russ Meyer movie now.

On 2004-06-11 18:24, mrsmiley wrote:
Does any woman want to go dutch with me to see Tempest Storm strip tonight (Friday 6-11) at 11:30 pm?? I heard that "couples" get in 2 for 1--that is way I am looking for a woman to join me. If true for the 11;30 show, then you would pay only $20 (half of the $40 price). I can't access the web site at work to verify. .--bruce
I will not be around Saturday night.

Did any one go?? I didn't make it.

Pages: 1 5 replies