Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

suburbanpagan's online store

Pages: 1 11 replies

suburbanpagan is now selling online through paypal! Yay! I changed my company's name to "The Tacky Tiki" because I was sick of telling people:

"no, I'm not a Druid even though I am of Celtic ancestry"

"no, I'm not a warlock"

"no, I'm not into Wicca"

....and so on! Besides, I've been told I'm tacky, so there! Anyhow, just a little ad for me! Check out my main page.....my logo is a tribute to the old "Pitcairn" sign!

http://www.thetackytiki.com
http://www.suburbanpagan.com

[ Edited by: suburbanpagan on 2004-06-12 10:28 ]

do you sell decorative tachometers? :)

i do hope you keep SuburbanPagan as your nick here.. its one of my favorites.

Classic dogbytes! No tachometers! And nobody ask if my tikis are sticky either! Way ahead of you knuckleheads! Haha! The suburbanpagan will always live here on TC because TCer's "get it!"!

OK then do you sell tikis with irregular heartbeats?

If the tiki is a refection of it's creator, then I'd have to say "Yes"! And they have asthma too!

[ Edited by: suburbanpagan on 2004-06-12 13:59 ]

T

Sweet site Pagan, crisp and clean. Hey do you sell on ebay as suburbanpagan? Think I just won some stuff from you.

T

Sweet site Pagan, crisp and clean. Hey do you sell on ebay as suburbanpagan? Think I just won some stuff from you.

Thanks for the nice words Tiki-Toa! I've never done an ebay auction so there must be pagans running amuck!

the candles & soap for sale on the site look & smell awesome!

aloha,
tc

Thanks Tiki Chris! Yours in in a place of honor next to one of my carvings in my bar (bar is in progress)

B

On 2004-06-12 18:16, Tiki-Toa wrote:
Hey do you sell on ebay as suburbanpagan? Think I just won some stuff from you.

Not to hijack the thread, but I believe you purchased from me, "suburban_savage"

Great stuff Suburban Pagan!

we are the tribes which lurk amongst the tiki ruins of Suburbia! Thanks badmojo aka suburban savage!

Pages: 1 11 replies