Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

HULALA Ts and tanks by Kooche FOR SALE!

Pages: 1 16 replies

K

i had 36 samples of each shirt yesterday when i picked them up from the silk sceener...the number is dropping exponetially (especially after visiting the tiki ti last night - i drank chichis from my new MUNKTIKI mug and they tasted SO much better than they ever have before...everyone was marveling at the beauty in Stuckie's killer scuplts)...these shirts are just a trial run and the color will be tweaked for the next batch... i am dropping the price to $15 a shirt on this first trial group because i think the color could be a tad brighter...SUMMER IS HERE so if you are interested in having one of these first run shirts drop me an email and i'll get you the details on payment/delivery ...MAHALOS TC locals!

oooooooh i love my wife...just look at those shoulders and dig her freckels because you are NEVER gonna get to lay your rotten mits on this woman...

here are the graphics again...i'll post a pic of a guy's T manana at some point...

S
SES posted on Sun, Jun 13, 2004 3:50 PM

I want one!
Any left?
:wink:

S

Miles- Need one for Christine. Perhaps I can pay and pick up at the Ti?

K

SES yes there are many many left! let me know what gender and size and i'll get you the 411 on how we can get you the cotton goods ASAP!!!

SCOTT! lets hang out man...tell me when and you can take a sneak peek at the art i have for my tell tale tiki show, sip a chichi out of the munktiki mugs i have waiting for me at the tiki ti as well as pick up a shirt!

back to the painting now!

ONE BIG ASS SPIRITED MAHALO!

Hey, could you possibly bring by your very smallest tank top on Wednesday? Danny is bringing by my sure-to-be-beautiful framed Tiki-Ti print that night, and snagging a Hulala tank top that night would just send me over the moon. Whee!

K

humu

i'll be there right after my figure workshop ends at 10...or i can swing by prior to my session just as the tiki ti's doors are opening...you tell me dude!

let me know!

Miles- Can you bring one of the Surfer Ts for my son? I'll be there at opening time, that's when the Beachbum likes to go. Mahalo

K

SVEN!

of course!!! i will be there when you are...but i'll have to split in a heart beat...i love my figure painting workshop!!!

i hope we can have that BBQ when you are in town!

see you wednesday BigBro!

Oooooh, I like those! Can you reserve me a manly size L of the surf monster?

Trader Woody

Hey Miles, these T's have now made it to Laguna Beach via two grom skim boarders. I likes mine!!

S

Miles- I am definitely down for a sit down at the tiki ti. We would love to see what the progress has been for the mmoder show. I will touch base regarding what day and what time.

L

wow. dass da bomb.

eh;
get one in 3xl, or whot!?
t'aaaanks!

K

thanks of ryour interest and support everyone!

i have some SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY large men's shirts...i am out of smalls...

looks like i shuold have been thinking of the shorties when i made the order!

if you are interested in owning one of these shirts please let me know...they're waiting to be worn by you this summer!

see you at the tiki ti tonight at 6PM kids!

mahalo!

Dagnabbit! I'm more of a medium than a large, so anything too vast would probably make me look like the Kon-Tiki, mid-voyage.

Keep us posted if you print up any more.

Trader Woody

K

oh i have the same build as you man...i'm a rake...i have mediums and larges and a few extra larges...i am sure i can find something your size man...

let me know if you want one set one aside for you...

Well, I'm more of an inflatable rake with a basketball taped to the front, but yep, please mark me down for a medium.

Cheers!
Woody

N
Nai'a posted on Wed, Jun 16, 2004 6:32 PM

One ladies tank for me in large please.

[email protected]

Mahalo nui!!

Pages: 1 16 replies