Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mouseketeer Roll Call - Disneyland 7/5/2004 with Sabu & Tikibelle

Pages: 1 6 replies

I'm kicking myself for not getting on this earlier, but with all the prep for our trip to Peru tomorrow, I kinda let it slip through the cracks.

My office has given me Monday, July 5th as a holiday, so I was thinking of taking Tikibelle to Disneyland for her birthday and was hoping to get other members of our beloved TC family with annual passes to join us if they are free. If possible, I'd like to keep this as a surprise for Tikibelle as well, and I'm almost positive I can keep her away from TC for the next two weeks while we are in the Amazon jungle.

Is anyone free on July 5th to join us? Go ahead and post to this thread and feel free to PM me as well. Believe it or not, I may be able to check Tiki Central from time to time while I'm in Peru. (My uncle actually has an internet connection). The two of us will be gone from June 17th to July 2nd. Upon my return, I can make reservations at Blue Bayou, if that sounds like a good idea.

I hope some of you are free. And again, I'm really sorry for the late notice.

Love to all,

Sabu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy on 2004-06-16 11:30 ]

Here's the Park Schedule for the parks for the 5th, All of July is blacked out for SoCal & SoCal Select Passholes, but it's OK for the Delux & Premium Passholes.

Bump. Anyone planning on doing this? I'm going to be there this Sunday morning & I'm hoping to maybe be there on the 5th, too.

Family Bong will be there for sure! Let's have a meeting place and time (and don't set my up!).

Ahoy Family Bong!

I'm back from the Amazon but am afraid the Disneyland trip is cancelled - at least on our end. The surprise-party angle didn't work out. Other plans were implemented.

Checking the thread during our stay in Peru didn't work out too well either. Internet service was sporadic at best. I'm sorry I didn't see your post until I returned.

Can you forgive me?

Sabu

T

(why do you hate me still Sabu, I brought back your precious saltarello verticillator!)

Yeah, but you left sesame seeds in its pancellorum.

Sabu

Pages: 1 6 replies