Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The New Guy...

Pages: 1 11 replies

What's up Cats?! Is this posted in the right area? Anyway, I'm new to the board and just wanted to say Aloha. I'm a full time artist and musician and collect tikis on the side. I dig the site and thought I'd join. See you on the board! p.s. I'm going to Maui in August and there will be some serious cocktails flowing. Take care.

[ Edited by: buddylove on 2004-06-21 01:14 ]

[ Edited by: buddylove on 2004-06-21 01:18 ]

Hi there! I'm new too! My name is Lenore, and its really nice to meet you! :)

I sort of dig knowing Im not the only new kid on the block here. lol! :wink: But I love these forums! They really are the cat's pajajmas, are they not?

Many welcomes to ya!
~Lenore
29/F/Miami Fl.

Nice to meet you! When you've got a few extra minutes in the day, these forums can be very entertaining. I'm from Cali, by the way. See ya.

L

On 2004-06-22 04:15, buddylove wrote:
I'm from Cali, by the way. See ya.

http://www.thelyricarchive.com/lyrics/goingbacktocali.shtml

B

Welcome you new tyikiphiles.
You have come to the right place to get your tiki-fix. Come on in and stay awhile.

you won't be the newest for long! lot's of people are always climbing aboard! Welcome!

hey.. didnt anyone tell you, the new guy buys the group donuts?

i'll take a bismark, please.

welcome in
elicia

On 2004-06-22 04:15, buddylove wrote:
Nice to meet you! When you've got a few extra minutes in the day, these forums can be very entertaining. I'm from Cali, by the way. See ya.

Great! See ya around too! :)
And make mine a chocolate glazed. :wink:

What part of the state? It's a big state, my donut mihjt be stale by the time you get all the way down here... I'd like a Pina Colada Fritter, Pineapple chunks with Coconut glaze, Yum! :)

On 2004-06-22 14:48, freddiefreelance wrote:
What part of the state? It's a big state, my donut mihjt be stale by the time you get all the way down here... I'd like a Pina Colada Fritter, Pineapple chunks with Coconut glaze, Yum! :)

Oh dear mother of GOD!!! Pina Colada fritter, pineapple chunks with coconut glaze?!?! Me thinks I just had a little "o".

Ive never even HEARD of that flavor of donut! Im feeling faint with desire for one! Ive gots me the vapors!!!! drools like Homer

~Lenore Shaffer

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...donuts.

TM

Buddy Love? From the Los Angeles Loves'?

Pages: 1 11 replies