Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Brady Bunch Tiki For Sale

Pages: 1 20 replies

Hand sculpted and resin cast.. 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches.. Hand painted.. Includes leather strap.. $25 each and free shipping. Shipping overseas is available contact: [email protected] Paypal at [email protected] Thanks for looking

[ Edited by: buddylove 2009-04-25 21:42 ]

[ Edited by: buddylove 2009-04-25 21:46 ]

K

Welcome aboard buddylove! The Brady tiki looks just like the real deal! The Silver Shamrock/Halloween stuff is a trip too.

Kanaka

G
gonzo posted on Mon, Jun 21, 2004 8:00 AM

Nice job.

I would think this kinda thing would need licsensing. I recall another fellow running amuck with the very same tiki.

Maybe I should hurry up and buy one before the Brady police shut you down.

That's the first clear picture I've seen of that Brady tiki and I was wondering if it was fabricated by the prop dept or bought off some tourist shop in Hawaii. Also anyone have any Brady look a like tikis? This is the closest one I have and mounted on a makeshift light switch cover

diddle-iddle-oo!!!

Thanks for checkin' it out! If anyone wants to order, we have a very quick turn around. But this is true, Dr. Whitehead could call the Brady Police at some point! Until then...Mahalo!

BAD LUCK!

I got one...I ain't ascared of no curse. I think the Tiki Central mana is powerful enough to ward off anything the Brady Bunch could conjure up!

Is it as big as the original?

On 2004-06-21 19:40, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
I got one...I ain't ascared of no curse. I think the Tiki Central mana is powerful enough to ward off anything the Brady Bunch could conjure up!

I just bought one as well. Looking back, I think this little icon was my first glimpse into the world of Tiki.

May the powers of TC protect me.

E

[ Edited by: exoticat on 2004-06-24 15:41 ]

E

[ Edited by: exoticat on 2004-06-24 15:41 ]

That would be real cool, but we are shipping at the end of this week. You could have it FED-EXed. That just cost a little $$! I don't handle the shipping, so e-mail our site if you want. Thanks for the order. Don't wear it surfing! p.s. Everyone...doughnuts are on their way!

After three days of no Tiki Central, the clouds parted and a ray of sunshine came blasting through by way of the arrival of my Brady Bunch Taboo Tiki! I was not disappointed with the quality and design of this "objet d'art". I was, however a little bummed I didn't get a "certificate of authenticity" like the kind I get from the Franklin Mint! Hey...they don't call me "the whining tiger" for nothing.

M

Received mine on Tuesday and love it. Nice artwork & pretty good size as well.

So far there has been no bad luck, but I have yet to put it on. Maybe I'll just let him sit on the shelf for a little while.

I just ordered one!

Like another member noted,
this was his first glimpse into the word of Tiki...

Cool that we can get this.

Finally, I have something to wear with my aloha shirt other than the few state nut
and shell leis I picked up while on O'ahu a few years back!

if i am not mistaken, the original brady tiki was a h.i.p. original design.....i happen to have one floatin round here somewhere.....i watched the episode awhile back just to sure....

..and "whoop!!!...there it is"!!!!

..you decide.

On 2007-04-18 14:50, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
if i am not mistaken, the original brady tiki was a h.i.p. original

Is yours marked "HIP" on the bottom? This is the bottom of mine:

Tag:

Buzzy Out!

DOH!! ...right you are if you say you are!! mine says cocojoe too!! sorry for the mix up.....it's such a lousy substandard sculpt that i immediatly assumed it was H.I.P. original.......

Pages: 1 20 replies