Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Now I really have seen everthing!!!!

Pages: 1 18 replies

Okay - I just got my new Entertainment Weekly and on page 20 there is an ad for Camel Cigarettes. Now get this - they are flavoring the new cigs in "Hawaiian" flavors - New ones are "Kauai Kolada" - a hint of Pineapple & Coconut & "Twista Lime" - a citrus tiki taste sensation. They also look like they come in special tims for you Hawaiiana collectors out there. I am going to go crawl back into my hut now..........

D

LAME!

L

On 2004-06-23 18:59, Maori_man wrote:
Okay - I just got my new Entertainment Weekly and on page 20 there is an ad for Camel Cigarettes. Now get this - they are flavoring the new cigs in "Hawaiian" flavors - New ones are "Kauai Kolada" - a hint of Pineapple & Coconut & "Twista Lime" -

and they use "tiki tobacco"!

T

I always thought cigarettes should come in more flavours. Why just regular and menthol? I mean, since we all now know that cigarettes are just a delivery device to keep us hooked on nicotine, why not make it a little more fun?

However, hawaiian flavours just sound nasty. How about Bourbon flavour?

coffee flavour?

but as denis leary would say, "i want coffee-flavored-coffee!!!"

Rum-soaked Wolf Brothers' cigars are great. Why not soak cigarettes in some kind of booze? Nobody wants a "Coconut Cream Pie-flavored" cigarette - which is essentially what these new Camels sound like - well, alright - maybe they're not quite that bad.

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: sam gambino on 2004-06-24 09:43 ]

M

...oh, if there were only a cure for cancer, I'd be a two pack day man....seriously, this has to be one of the oddest things I've seen yet...I noticed this ad in Spin magazine and thought, hmmm, I wonder what that's all about....

Matt

Whenever I see ads for flavored ciggies like these, I always have to wonder who the target audience is.

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.