Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: 1961 Elvis Blue Hawaii - Tiki Bob on eBay

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hello All,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a genuine 1961 Elvis Blue Hawaii Tiki on eBay that will be closing in the next day... and right now it is going incredibly low. It is in Excellent condition.

Here is the link>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3822703142

Welcome to TC.

I wouldn't call $170 incredibly low for a mug....

T

As of 6pm central time at $200+, maybe the spammer will be happy with that.

Looks like it might be heading to Augusta...

M

Hi Guys ...

Spammer? I thought this board was for announcing and discussing eBay items. I actually have many Tikis and come to the board regularly to see what is being discussed. However, I have never posted before. Lurker maybe. But the Elvis Tiki is so rare that I thought the announcement would be welcome. It's not like I was schlogging a Trader Vic's Tiki.

I did not mean to offend anyone with my post. Nor did I mean to suggest that $170 was a small amount. However, for people who have followed the sales records of this Elvis tiki, $170 is a relatively a small amount.

And in an attempt at full disclosure, I also have a very cool collection of older wood tikis. My largest is dated 1965, is the absolute wildest figure (very Shag), and weighs about 70 lbs.

I will try to lurk less in the future.

.. Scott

On 2004-06-24 23:14, m2mhome wrote:
Hi Guys ...

Spammer? I thought this board was for announcing and discussing eBay items. I actually have many Tikis and come to the board regularly to see what is being discussed. However, I have never posted before. Lurker maybe. But the Elvis Tiki is so rare that I thought the announcement would be welcome. It's not like I was schlogging a Trader Vic's Tiki.

I did not mean to offend anyone with my post. Nor did I mean to suggest that $170 was a small amount. However, for people who have followed the sales records of this Elvis tiki, $170 is a relatively a small amount.

And in an attempt at full disclosure, I also have a very cool collection of older wood tikis. My largest is dated 1965, is the absolute wildest figure (very Shag), and weighs about 70 lbs.

I will try to lurk less in the future.

.. Scott

hey scott!
Your the first dude here with two posts with two different names.
Congrats!!

Pages: 1 6 replies