Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Tiki Gardens S&P, Arts of S. Seas Bk, Aloha Shirts, More

Pages: 1 5 replies

i got a ton o' fun stuff on ebay, including:

• Tiki Gardens Salt & Pepper Shakers

• Old Disney Movie Poster w/ Tikis on it

• 1946 Ed. of Arts fo the South Seas (w/ Covarrubias illustrations)

• Some Aloha Wear

• 1950's Men's Magazines

If you purchase anything, PLEASE let me know that you're a TCer!

Enjoy!
Tiki Chris
http://stores.ebay.com/ALOHA-lounge

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2004-06-25 12:58 ]

F

do those shakers actually have "tiki gardens" marked on them? I ask because they are really totem poles

T

Does the words Shag or Shag Like make it into everyone of your auctions?

fatuhiva: i wouldn't have realized they were tiki gardens either, except that i have another pair just like them w/ a tiki gardens sticker on the back:

TikiPug: nope.
http://stores.ebay.com/ALOHA-lounge

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2004-06-26 07:08 ]

T

This has been discussed in another thread. Here's the poop: because the other one had tiki gardens on the back, means that particular pair was from tiki gardens, yes. But one without a sticker could have been sold anywhere from Florida to the North Pole. They are common tourist items in Indian Trading Posts in Canada, sold as totem poles.

Kinda like the Leilani I got that said VOODOO JAMAICA on it!

On 2004-06-26 07:25, tikifish wrote:
This has been discussed in another thread. Here's the poop: because the other one had tiki gardens on the back, means that particular pair was from tiki gardens, yes. But one without a sticker could have been sold anywhere from Florida to the North Pole. They are common tourist items in Indian Trading Posts in Canada, sold as totem poles.

Kinda like the Leilani I got that said VOODOO JAMAICA on it!

Thanks for the scoop TF. i purchased them together at a yard sale where i spoke w/ the owners. so, i'm 99.9% positive there were purchased at tiki gardens. i'll update my auction later today.

TC

Pages: 1 5 replies