Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Heads Up! E-bay Tiki Menus and stuff from Basement Kahuna

Pages: 1 5 replies

Just listed some of my most prized posessions...Kahuna needs to get the financial situation back on track so I have thrown a few sacrificial lambs on the altar... http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=hotcoffeestore&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

M

Wow BK, cool stuff. I thought I'd help you get your financial situation back on track by bidding. Give. Give. Give. That''s what I always say.

Seriously, sorry you have to give this stuff up, but thanks for the post.

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-06-25 13:46 ]

BK, do your personal Rumaki, Crab Rangoon & other Pu-Pus recipes come with the Pu-Pu Boat Platter?

my wahine and i were giggling about "puu-puu platter" last nite, but somehow "puu-puu boat" is even better :)

B

Basement Kahuna, the item you have "1950's Tropic-Art Novelty Beachcombers Kit Tiki Bar FUN " comes from my background history...My Uncle, Karl Balasky OWNED Tropic Art Novelty from Opening to close. My father ,Ben Wilson, Worked there most of his whole life.
I worked there Part time as a kid in the early '60s. I spent many days at the beach collecting shells and flotsam for use in many of Tropic Art's Novelties. They produced a small moai neclace back then made from mahagony for $5.
Every product they sold was manufactured there in Miami, Florida. A large part of the raw materials were gathered by family and friends.
PLUS, They were the first to create and offer the Carved Coconut heads. I used to collect shells for the eyes.
What a trip down Memory lane, Thanks

[ Edited by: Benzart on 2004-06-26 18:28 ]

D

Basement Kahuna-I hope you make a lot of money-that boat is way over the top-I'm tempted,big-time.

Pages: 1 5 replies